JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Guys, I am OFFICIALLY retiring from JB. I stressed this release more than ive stressed anything this whole college semester. I am salty as ****. Im done going through bs just to cop a shoe that has the ****tiest quality out there. Im just gonna keep the heat I have and move on...Off to the NB and Asics thread I go

so long NT fam 

I'll be right there with you after the Carmines and Columbias. :smokin

im bout to quit
roll.gif
roll.gif
not in a good way either

I'm glad these released last. I was able to secure the other three easily. I would have hated to see things if they put these before the royals or after. It would have made it harder for the rest.

Can't wait to see resell prices, and I'm sure the prices for the royals, black toes and shadows will jump for all the people who suddenly love I's :rolleyes

Eveyone blames bots but they will never acknowledge the fact that they are fighting 70k people to get 1 of 5000-15000 pairs. :smh:

Pretty much

i cant even explain the levels of pissed off i am.

its ok bro im pissed *$&% too

i want to know how limited these were, i dont even believe anything anymore prob just to make the hype machine behind the brand stronger i dont trust nike or jordan

@bruddaman  It worked, but it was posted several times and people were referred to the thread it started in, etc. So everybody was probably using it which is why they went so quick.

Guys, I am OFFICIALLY retiring from JB. I stressed this release more than ive stressed anything this whole college semester. I am salty as ****. Im done going through bs just to cop a shoe that has the ****tiest quality out there. Im just gonna keep the heat I have and move on...Off to the NB and Asics thread I go

so long NT fam 
grin.gif

ha you think thatll be any better

this release brought me out of retirement but now im going back into retirement

It will be slightly better because there will be more pairs but yeah basically this blows

I'll pay resale for Infrared 6's; I already sold my Infrared pack pair for $450 to be ready

I am with you; I rarely buy kicks like this anymore but some pairs worth it to me

Last edited:
got through on these in seconds but not gamma 11s.  Which Im not complaining about.. just interesting how it works lol..

Back
Top Bottom