JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

After striking out on all the Shiekh raffles, JJ's, Euro spots and NDC/FNL/FTL online fiasco. I was complaining to my wife how I haven't copped a Jordan from Santa Anita since I had a hook up at World Foot Locker, she got a call this morning from Footaction and she won the raffle there! Scooped my pair now the wife is holding them ransom until I take her to Lawry's for dinner tonight. View media item 714805

Are you sure about that? Your sources did say these were a GR. Look at all the numbers. According to your sources info the resell price shouldnt be high.
Nike doesnt do TLO on GRs, HOH doesnt do RAFFLES on GRs.  these were fairly limited.. more limited then I expected anyway.  

Nike DOES do TLO on GR, guess you werent around for every other GR this year. SMH

After striking out on all the Shiekh raffles, JJ's, Euro spots and NDC/FNL/FTL online fiasco. I was complaining to my wife how I haven't copped a Jordan from Santa Anita since I had a hook up at World Foot Locker, she got a call this morning from Footaction and she won the raffle there! Scooped my pair now the wife is holding them ransom until I take her to Lawry's for dinner tonight. View media item 714805
What was the cutoff time at Santa Anita?

images

id give up my Gammas straight up, thats about it

gamma XI suck
hahah word they really do. I got them, for $140 looked at them once & got rid of em

they can keep their gammas these 1s hold way more value to me

You best wine and dine her man. Some of us wish we were only so fortunate. lol

View media item 714803Picked mine up from sheikh this morning, again, props to whoever post the Bay Area raffle codes, if not, I got zero chance to cop these. Thought there's gonna be ppl around, but no, nobody, just me and the cashier in the store. In and out the store in 5mins, real easy. Hope my other pre order pair comes thru.

Sorry for the long *** post but I know this needed to be shared #noBlog

So I was beyond salty in this thread all week. Simply put.

If some of y'all remember I guess 400 pages ago, I had to decide btwn staying in buffalo and trying villa where im in school.... missing Xmas at home for the first time in life... and  having my moms never forgive me for that (Haitian btw).... or go home with no idea what to expect since I haven't lined up for a shoe since the Carmine's (which was a cakewalk compared to this mess). 

I chose to go home since I was homesick. Learned some stores were doing raffles. 

Id have more raffle tickets but some stores gave them out days earlier before they said they would. I didn't know when they would call but assumed it was Friday night around closing. No phone call.

Heart sank. 

Stayed up for jimmy jazz. Had the link and probably every advantage possible. Never saw any sizes go up.

Heart sank.

Was gonna go to sleep but @Bee GoT GaMe 23  and @NAPONAPO  passively convinced me to try the 3 am releases on the international sites. Ended up being even worse than JJ.

Heart sank. 

Went to bed and got up early bc I couldn't sleep.  Set everything up for every site. NDC. FTL. FA. Eastbay. Everything. Couldn't even get anything in a single damn cart.

Heart...

PLUMMETED. 

Told my other homie after a good 40 mins of clicking and refreshing that I was done. I no longer cared and would rather grossly overpay from a reseller. I put my head down in my pillow to sleep off the whole Saturday 

It was over.

5 mins later, an unknown number calls. I picked up after 2 rings. Lady asked if this was Eric. I said yea. 

She told me I won the raffle for the blk/red 1s. I swore it was a dream and just said 'oh yeah?'

She cheered for me asked me what sized I wanted (actually got my size 9 x_x) and told me I had until 930 to scoop. Looked at the time and it was like 10 so I had to make sure she meant pm

Took a shower. Cried to @NAPONAPO  @Bee GoT GaMe 23  and my homie. Shaking and stuttering the whole time I ended up at my FTL. Told em my name and gave them my ID. Powerwalked pass the goons outside FA looking for a come up

Honestly this has been the best/worst week ever. Best bc I got to see the Yeezus Tour Sunday, be home for xmas, and miraculously got the blk/red 1s. Worst bc I had to drive 12 hrs with traffic to get home, run around all day for those stupid *** raffle tickets, and bail on all my close friends doing reunions last night and today for the end of the year.

Honestly x2, this isnt worth the stress anymore. I got extremely lucky with this release bc I've never won any sort of raffle in my entire life. But jumping through these hoops and gizmos isnt for me. I learned that with this release. I was ready to succumb to a reseller for these. And in the future for anything as hyped as this that I truly want....I will do it no question.

Honestly x3 im just glad I dont have to maneuver though this thread anymore through yall stupid pizza party post.
*Stands in the corner of the party with a slight smirk.....secretly enjoying the pizza party*

They said they're giving people till the end of day today. Any pairs not picked up will be released tomorrow morning.
Alright, I'm just going to give up on Santa Anita lol
If people actually don't pick up, something is wrong with them :smh:

Sorry for the long *** post but I know this needed to be shared #noBlog

So I was beyond salty in this thread all week. Simply put.

If some of y'all remember I guess 400 pages ago, I had to decide btwn staying in buffalo and trying villa where im in school.... missing Xmas at home for the first time in life... and  having my moms never forgive me for that (Haitian btw).... or go home with no idea what to expect since I haven't lined up for a shoe since the Carmine's (which was a cakewalk compared to this mess). 

I chose to go home since I was homesick. Learned some stores were doing raffles. 

View media item 714763

Id have more raffle tickets but some stores gave them out days earlier before they said they would. I didn't know when they would call but assumed it was Friday night around closing. No phone call.
Heart sank. 

Stayed up for jimmy jazz. Had the link and probably every advantage possible. Never saw any sizes go up.

Heart sank.

Was gonna go to sleep but @Bee GoT GaMe 23
 and @NAPONAPO
 passively convinced me to try the 3 am releases on the international sites. Ended up being even worse than JJ.

Heart sank. 

Went to bed and got up early bc I couldn't sleep.  Set everything up for every site. NDC. FTL. FA. Eastbay. Everything. Couldn't even get anything in a single damn cart.
Heart...

PLUMMETED. 

Told my other homie after a good 40 mins of clicking and refreshing that I was done. I no longer cared and would rather grossly overpay from a reseller. I put my head down in my pillow to sleep off the whole Saturday 

It was over.

5 mins later, an unknown number calls. I picked up after 2 rings. Lady asked if this was Eric. I said yea. 

She told me I won the raffle for the blk/red 1s. I swore it was a dream and just said 'oh yeah?'

She cheered for me asked me what sized I wanted (actually got my size 9 x_x) and told me I had until 930 to scoop. Looked at the time and it was like 10 so I had to make sure she meant pm

Took a shower. Cried to @NAPONAPO
 @Bee GoT GaMe 23
 and my homie. Shaking and stuttering the whole time I ended up at my FTL. Told em my name and gave them my ID. Powerwalked pass the goons outside FA looking for a come up

View media item 714794

Honestly this has been the best/worst week ever. Best bc I got to see the Yeezus Tour Sunday, be home for xmas, and miraculously got the blk/red 1s. Worst bc I had to drive 12 hrs with traffic to get home, run around all day for those stupid *** raffle tickets, and bail on all my close friends doing reunions last night and today for the end of the year.

Honestly x2, this isnt worth the stress anymore. I got extremely lucky with this release bc I've never won any sort of raffle in my entire life. But jumping through these hoops and gizmos isnt for me. I learned that with this release. I was ready to succumb to a reseller for these. And in the future for anything as hyped as this that I truly want....I will do it no question.

Honestly x3 im just glad I dont have to maneuver though this thread anymore through yall stupid pizza party post.

*Stands in the corner of the party with a slight smirk.....secretly enjoying the pizza party*

View media item 714806
Congrats man

Picked mine up from sheikh this morning, again, props to whoever post the Bay Area raffle codes, if not, I got zero chance to cop these. Thought there's gonna be ppl around, but no, nobody, just me and the cashier in the store. In and out the store in 5mins, real easy. Hope my other pre order pair comes thru.
That's because each store had a size run 
laugh.gif

These are way more available than the Royals were. I remember there was like 2 posts on craigslist for my size 11. Looking on craigslist now, there's a bunch of bred 1's and they're all in the $350 range. Royals were like $450 to over $500.

Back
Top Bottom