JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

doing a legit check by the box and not the shoes?
:rofl:

Doing a legit check can include multiple areas bruh shoe box being ONE of them but yes the shoe would supersede the box
0n3u.jpg

my cr pair also had a slightly differing ziplock and a totally different way the laces were in the bag. im beginning to doubt that the lace bag difference is really a sign that you have a fake pair...

Can anyone comment on that and the white inserts? If mine are authentic, then
I just saved 350

Can anyone comment on that and the white inserts? If mine are authentic, then
I just saved 350

made a mistake. there is a difference...but you can instantly tell as the bag is absurdly oversized on the GM's.

The tied method of identifying fakes is what i'm not buying into. my ndc pair and CR pair were tied in a different manner.

so unless CR, or their vendor, decided recently to deal in fakes...i can say my EU pair looks 100% legit and mirrors my US pair shoewise.

Last edited:
made a mistake. there is a difference...but you can instantly tell as the bag is absurdly oversized on the GM's.

The tied method of identifying fakes is what i'm not buying into. my ndc pair and CR pair were tied in a different manner.

so unless CR, or their vendor, decided recently to deal in fakes...i can say my EU pair looks 100% legit and mirrors my US pair shoewise.
the inserts are grey
the inserts are grey

Are these considered oversized? Thanks for the help
View media item 754215

But if you really wanted a shoe, who cares what others thought the value was. This ain't mint coin collecting. The shoes true value should be based on your own belief on what a shoe is worth. Too much thinking about dollar value these days. It's why shoe copping is all messed up now.

I still dont really understand the whole 'I need help on this trade' issue.

If you want the shoe more than the shoe you currently have then trade.

If you dont want the shoe more than the one you currently have....dont trade.

I mean...am I overlooking something? 

It just seem that ppl in general care more about having a shoe that the general population desires...rather than having a shoe that THEY truly desire.

*Scratches head
These posts here:
View media item 753936

^^ You guys hit the nail right on the head.

All these trade scenarios are all subjective. "My pair is worth XX amount, and your pair is worth XX amount." Market values are all different depending on locations too. Market value is not the best guideline to use when measuring a trade.

Bottom line, if party A and equally party B is happy on the trade, make it happen!

I think some of these guys just put out these "feelers" to see if they got swindled. And/or to make them selfs sleep better at night.

I see people wearing their bred 1s with the fully laced gold lace lock. Does anyone know where that came from? Just curious. 

Back
Top Bottom