JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Looking closer at my shoes the left shoe looks very different on the sole than the other...now you got me wondering....

dam this is weird

did FL try to pull a fast one on me

this is the front of both shoes the one with the lacebag is the one that is 100% legit

the other pair is the suspect with the discrepancies

you can see the pair on the left has a slanted box

the suspect one is a square/rectangle no widows peak minor crease around ankle padding

this is the bottom of the lacebag pair this is the pattern the soles should be

the pyramid like and notice the pattern surrounding nike

this is the bottom of the legit sole look at the pattern in the teardrop area

the suspect one has a different pattern inside the teardrop area

has GM like pebble tread instead of pyramid and is more glossy

pattern is off surrounding nike air as well

LMK what you guys think

Like I said I also got a FTL retail pair I bought in store, the left bottom pattern did not match the right, everything else matched up, leather, tags, lace bag etc to my other pairs

I managed to score two pairs from the UK, and another on a preorder. 

The preorder pair is on point, 100% legit.

Of the two pairs I received from the UK, one pair was clearly legit, and the other's sole is "suspect," because the texture of the sole is different from the other one. I have learned that others are having similar issues. Look back in this thread. It's somewhere in here, lol. 

My point is that I am not going to fret. It's clear to me that Nike, what a shocker, has some quality control issues -whether it be glue stains, scuffs, texture of soles, etc. 

FTR: One pair was for my dad, the other two are for me -because I wear my sheeit. 

Man yall boys trippin expecting your pairs to be perfect 
laugh.gif

Dead SRS  if one shoe has the same sole as the GM pairs pictured in page 1

what does that mean when LC
You're good, bro. 

Read my post above. 

Others have had the same experience. 

Unless we are all getting duped, meaning one legit shoe, one gm, by retailers from literally all over the US and Europe, you're good. 

Looks like the GM pairs aren't so GM anymore.....
Seems that way.

One thing I have noticed is nobody has said that BOTH shoes in their pair had soles with a suspect texture, just one of the two did.

Gladly I am not in the market for a pair, but if I were, I'd be on the lookout for that -and a bunch of other stuff I am sure. 

These kicks were very limited, as the days dwindle on, the likelihood of finding legit deadstock pairs will decrease slowly and steadily. As that occurs, the resale on these will climb.

How high though?  

You guys are getting it twisted.  That original pic with the big bag was from QUEENSOLE, which sells fakes.  Not the same as QUEENS, which is legit.  :smh:  
Rep'd
Thank you for this bruh

somehow I missed this in the 28,000 posts before ..

Smh at these resale prices now those SLPs are looking like the way to go

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone got a pair without a stamp on the lid. I was comparing the pair i picked up today to the other 3 pairs that i know are authentic and everything seems to check out. I.E. box size, lace bag, shoes itself. The shoes even come with a receipt. Only thing that wasn't present was the stamp on the lid.

I got 2 pairs of 9.5's from Nike.com Europe. One box had a stamp and the other one didn't.

Looking for a stamp on the inside of the lid is NOT a good way to tell fakes from real. Better off looking at the sole of the shoes for the detailed print.

Nah yall gotta be bored to be looking this hard at footlocker pairs.

Do yall do this with every shoe you buy?

Last edited:
Seems that way.

One thing I have noticed is nobody has said that BOTH shoes in their pair had soles with a suspect texture, just one of the two did.

Gladly I am not in the market for a pair, but if I were, I'd be on the lookout for that -and a bunch of other stuff I am sure. 

These kicks were very limited, as the days dwindle on, the likelihood of finding legit deadstock pairs will decrease slowly and steadily. As that occurs, the resale on these will climb.

How high though?  
They gone hit about 600-700. At that point GM will be in full swing

Looks like the GM pairs aren't so GM anymore.....
Don't get me wrong, but everybody getting mad that people selling GM for retail prices, nobody never stop and ask why we paying resellers 3 times the amount for a shoe that Nike don't even get the quality right. I'm down for paying 500 for a 2001 pair when the quality is there and not these half baked pairs. I'm sorry y'all can call me out but with GM at a all time high I'm not trusting any reseller or any resell site period. We don't even know if these GM pairs are the f"d up pairs that Nike throws away seeing that most of our jays got some imperfection to them....yea I'm venting lol my gamma 11s from Nike were F"d patent leather don't even line up with the midsole

Last edited:
I don't think GM's have yet to get the color or the wings logo right in terms of how imbossed it is. Combined with the lacebags and how the laces are packed and inserts and the GM's are still inferior to the authentic

Enough GM talk ppl

Even legit pairs are gonna have slight inconsistencies between them. That's just what it is. Your option is to not buy.

Last edited:
Enough GM talk ppl

Even legit pairs are gonna have slight inconsistencies between them. That's just what it is. Your option is to not buy.
You mad bro?? Sorry to offend you but people need to know the differences between the two. I would be pissed to spend 400 bucks on a pair of Jordan's that we're GM. I'm not against them and I'm not judging people that buy them I'm just saying pay for what the shoe is worth. And GM is not worth 400 dollars

Nah yall gotta be bored to be looking this hard at footlocker pairs.

Do yall do this with every shoe you buy?
These flaws show a new light to the GM pairs

And it could be possible though unlikely that some retailers/workers were tryna be slick and swapping out 1 shoe

id be heated if i had to pay resell and got a pair and 1 shoe resembled "fakes"

Villa pair has one shoe with a more rectangle piece on back and the other shoe has a more square piece on back. Bad example for legit checks maybe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom