JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I am happy this thread got more views then the Gamma 11 thread. 1.5 million views and still going strong. Sorry for the all the peeps that weren't able to cop.

Who scooped that 10.5 off the vnds23.com restock earlier for $275?

I saw those too. You know those were pretty beat, right? Look like they had been sprinted in. I'd rather pay 100 more for DS in a heartbeat rather than 275 for someone's used shoe..

I saw those too. You know those were pretty beat, right? Look like they had been sprinted in. I'd rather pay 100 more for DS in a heartbeat rather than 275 for someone's used shoe..

Far from beat in my opinion, but certainly used. Different strokes for different folks though.

Can anyone speak on the red leather on the bred's? Is it almost like a matte finish? The red seems a little dull to me compared to what was on the royals and the shadows accent leather colors.

This weather is not allowing me to break my pair in :smh:
Wore em today and they dont feel as comfortable as my other 1's. My other 1's are broken in so Im guessing thats the reason.

nice man, seen you been on the hunt for the longest. Hope you get them in hand soon.
I actually have them in hand and I also bought a size 11 a few minutes ago for $350
pimp.gif
28a3ghh.jpg

Last edited:
Still patiently awaiting ISS to restock. I don't trust eBay. If I'm going to spend 400+ I have to make sure they're legit. I got burnt on some cool grey 11s like that off eBay. Learn my lesson real quick

Yeah for the Bred 1s, you can still get em in the upper 300-400 range. But those Royal 1s, that's a whole diff story. 

I found a used legit sz 10 pair with receipt, but there were so many creases on that toebox. 

At the end of the day, went with what my heart told me. Pay more and get DS. 

For me, I rather make those creases on a DS shoe starting from day 1. 

Last edited:
Can you find me a legit pair cheaper from a reputable source?  If you can I'm all ears brodie.....
Lol i was just wondering cause i have not kept up with the resell on them. Would be nice to reboot a thread though. And yes, yes i can though they may be closer to gone by now i imagine.

Back
Top Bottom