jordan 1 black/red/white question

I notice that the 1985 jordan 1 black/red/white had red laces then in 2001 they came with black laces but then in 2008 strap and dmp 1 from 2009 will have redlaces so which laces color is original because also in 1985 they had black laces. should i keep my black laces on my 2001 or change them into red

Originally Posted by tz85

I notice that the 1985 jordan 1 black/red/white had red laces

which laces color is original because also in 1985 they had black laces.

indifferent.gif

That's a good question. I always liked the look of black laces but it looks like MJ wore red.
2jfdgtw.jpg

^^^They were allowed to wear jewelry during his first season then they banned it.. strange, they don't even allow chains, bracelets, etc in rec leaguesnow!

lol black looks better....but thenn...when u wear them with jeans, it makes your foot look long...but when you wear red laces with jeans...it looksnice...black laces only look good with shorts imo.

What's the length on the laces for a size 12? I've been meaning to grab some royal blue laces for my royals.

We should try to get a little thread going for the lace lengths of all the AJ's. it definitely doesnt go by the old rules of lace holes, thats for sure.

If we do it this way, we'd just have to do it once, and everyone could help.

even thou the red is the OG color laces...
but IMO, i really think blk laces work better~
red laces just gave the shoes too much red on it...

I always thought for some reason, Jordan Is came with two laces like Dunks. I am probably wrong.

air-jordan-og-1-black-red.jpg
air-jordan-retro-1-1994-black-red.jpg
air-jordan-1-black-red-retro.jpg

The OG's, strap, and phats had red laces. The '94's and '01's had black laces. Ima put red laces on the ones in the pack and leave blk onmy '94s.

I like the black laces personally. I too do have a question I just bought the a DS '01 Blk/Red I's Sz 12 should I keep or resell ? now that the DMPI's are coming out and I am getting that pack.

the og red / white / black 1's came with black laces

and the og red / black 1's came with red laces.......................................................peace

air-jordan-1-og-white-black-red.jpg

Originally Posted by tz85

so should i switch them from black to red?
how old are you? next, you'll be wondering what gear to wear with these and some1 will post a pic of a Mike Vick jersey.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

the og red / white / black 1's came with black laces

and the og red / black 1's came with red laces.......................................................peace

air-jordan-1-og-white-black-red.jpg

Actually, the OG Black/reds came with 2 sets of laces ....black & red

The OG white/black/red came with 2 pairs also ...white & black

Back
Top Bottom