Jordan 1 Bred Banned Legit Check

Purchased these on eBay for 280. The guy said he didn't have the laces or the shoe trees. I've never owned a pair of 1s before so I don't know if these are real. They don't have any peaks or anything which I know is a big sign, but the insole is different and the whole no laces thing is making me skeptical. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it! Thanks!
GALLERY]
View media item 2353515 View media item 2353517 View media item 2353519 View media item 2353521

If anyone could check them out it would be a huge help and I could post more pictures if need be

Tell him to:

-take a picture of the back of the tongue

-take a picture of the bottom of the insole

-And the Nike air on the bottom of the shoe

View media item 2354827hi first time ordering online so nervous I want these jordans but don't know a good site that's legit an reasonable prices anyone have any suggestions please? thanks

Last edited:
How can you tell? Just wondering for the future
-The authentic pairs have no widow peaks on the toe or the heel

-The R and D on the wings logo connect

-The holes on the toe are fully punched out

-The back tongue has black and white stitching

-The bottom

-The lace bags on fakes are x2 bigger than the authentic pairs

-The extra laces on the fakes are packaged sloppily

-The code moves towards the top laces holes

That being said, that pair is probably one of the best fakes I've seen. The most obvious sign was the insole, the bottom should be blue with glue marks.

-The authentic pairs have no widow peaks on the toe or the heel
-The R and D on the wings logo connect
-The holes on the toe are fully punched out
-The back tongue has black and white stitching
-The bottom
-The lace bags on fakes are x2 bigger than the authentic pairs
-The extra laces on the fakes are packaged sloppily
-The code moves towards the top laces holes

That being said, that pair is probably one of the best fakes I've seen. The most obvious sign was the insole, the bottom should be blue with glue marks.
Messaged the seller and he said the Nike air on the sole "wore out" but the whole insole just doesn't seem right

Before I try to get rid of them I'd appreciate if I could get a second or third opinion just to be sure. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom