Jordan 1 BRED Legit Check Please!

Hey guys, I am scratching my head as I am looking at the pair. I am not sure if it is legit, early release or fake.. They look pretty real to my eyes but can't really make the conclusion. Help me out my fellow pro jordan lovers!

Last edited:
Loll wow there is a new fake? Can you tell me how you can tell if these are fake from the real pairs?

there are no new fakes

its a really good fake and an obvious fake

these are the high quality fakes with decent leather, no widows peak. they pretty much fool a lot of people

Ah I see, but how can you guys tell? I am curious so that I can distinguish them in the future.

color, shape, cuts, all around look

next to the real bred 1, they look like a different shoe

I might be beating a dead horse here but, with respect to the pictures of the pair I posted, how can you tell? I have seen some fake pairs before, which I was able to tell its authenticity due to various conditions such as widows peak, stitching, etc, but with this pair I was having a really difficult time ascertaining its authenticity. 

Can you guys point me to the flaws you see in this pair?

Thanks fellas!

I only noticed these being posted in the last few weeks, figured it was a new one since it's much better quality.
There are new fakes and they are better than the old fakes. They are consistently getting better. You are right these are prob the most recent High quality fake 2013 bred 1s. i dunno what others are talking about. They prob design new better versions of fakes a couple times a year at least. Jus my opinion tho.

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for the feedbacks but can you guys tell me what is fake about it? All of you guys are saying that it's fake without actually pointing out the flaws of the shoes.
Is it just a gut feeling or like there is an actual underlying basis for the claim?
I'm curious about how you guys can tell these are fake.
Thanks!

Hey guys, thanks for the feedbacks but can you guys tell me what is fake about it? All of you guys are saying that it's fake without actually pointing out the flaws of the shoes.
Is it just a gut feeling or like there is an actual underlying basis for the claim?
I'm curious about how you guys can tell these are fake.
Thanks!

i just said earlier, color of the red, shape of the shoe, cut of the leather.

to me its fairly obvious. take those pics and compare em to a legit pair and its night and day.

pics of these "new" fakes?
The pair in this thread, is what I was referring to.. A pair was first posted 2-3 weeks ago in the Jordan 1 Legit Check Guide, at least that's what I thought, so they're new to me I guess you could say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom