Jordan 1 DMP pack Quality?? + Price Point?

A friend of mine is offering his deadstock DMP Jordan 1 Pack (Bulls + Celtics) for $450. Was wondering if anyone knew about the quality of these kicks, and if the price point was worth it?

Thanks!

A friend of mine is offering his deadstock DMP Jordan 1 Pack (Bulls + Celtics) for $450. Was wondering if anyone knew about the quality of these kicks, and if the price point was worth it?

Thanks!
That price point is a steal bro. Especially for those breds. These pacs on ebay go for around $800. Thats an automatic cop for me atleast.

The quality is horrible, the leather in the toe is the absolute worst, they will crease but not in the normal way. The creases will look more like ridges that are deep and won't do away. My bro compared this pack to his cdp 1s and the CDPs were better, he compared it to his 2015 Chicago 1s and almost cried. Your getting a steal on the price and with that you get the vanity that comes with the shoe, bit the quality of the leather is really bad.

$450 is not bad. See if you can get it for $400.

Quality is not good on the Black/Red pair. Celtics are a little better.

If you don't have the Black/Red from 2013 this is a good alternative because $450 won't even get you one pair of those.

IMO the celtics are a phenomenal colorway that I don't think JB will retro, but hope they do get retroed so I can double up.

If someone offered me that pack DS at $400 id take it without hesitation

Wish that deal would come around lol

lol i had my dmps and sold them for $250 nds before the price hike.. damnnnnnnn. If i were you i'd do it.

Horrible deal,consider the friendship over pm me his number so I can get in that a** for you.

Back
Top Bottom