Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Bro is your height the same on the 85's as the OG's? GT's, Black and White, and I think the Red/Blk pair are all shorter than a few regular High OG's and found that strange.
Almost Forgot To Snap This Before Calling It, Been A Long *** Day >D
AD60C5F5-7D4A-4170-823C-72A4474D245B.jpeg

Like I Was Saying Before, They Still Got A Ways To Go On These New “ ‘85’s” …. And No, It’s Not Cuz I’m “Too Used To Wearing Retro’s” :rofl:

MAJOR EDIT!!
Somehow Missed The Entire Part Before That :smh:

nonstopdahitman nonstopdahitman Delete Your Account :stoneface:
56AE74BD-C03E-41C1-9A0A-0BBF11CF9DE6.jpeg

Last edited:
1677763008884.png

Nearly identical height between the two, but the shape of the leather overlay makes a difference in how the height of the shoe actually appears. Mochas were the highest cut of any retro OG high I had. The top down view on foot is where I thought the '85s differences really stood out. Retro high OGs seem a lot wider, bulkier on foot. '85s are more form fitting, especially around the midfoot. In a good way.

My pair from Ebay got authenticated and a new tracking number was given to me but for whatever reason the shoes have not been handed over to USPS. Just been sitting at Pre-Shipment since the 28th of last month. I know it's only been 2 days but usually when my pairs get authenticated they're handed off to the carrier the same day or the very next day. At what point do I sound the alarms? :nerd:

My pair from Ebay got authenticated and a new tracking number was given to me but for whatever reason the shoes have not been handed over to USPS. Just been sitting at Pre-Shipment since the 28th of last month. I know it's only been 2 days but usually when my pairs get authenticated they're handed off to the carrier the same day or the very next day. At what point do I sound the alarms? :nerd:
I wouldn't worry, give it a few more days maybe the tracking didn't update

As the clock continues to tick I'm leaning more and more toward the possibility that my pair was stolen by either an authentication hub or USPS employee. Called customer service and the lady basically told me I have to wait until March 8th (their supposed delivery date) to file an INR case :///

As the clock continues to tick I'm leaning more and more toward the possibility that my pair was stolen by either an authentication hub or USPS employee. Called customer service and the lady basically told me I have to wait until March 8th (their supposed delivery date) to file an INR case :///

Man I'm a step behind you. My pair still says it's being inspected. Its been 3 days after today. I'm hoping there ain't a mishap but this is odd for ebay. If they lose my pair I'm raising hell until they allocate me a new pair. I don't want a refund I want my shoes.

Man I'm a step behind you. My pair still says it's being inspected. Its been 3 days after today. I'm hoping there ain't a mishap but this is odd for ebay. If they lose my pair I'm raising hell until they allocate me a new pair. I don't want a refund I want my shoes.
This, basically. It also doesn't help that ebay offers very little transparency when it comes to this stuff. At least with Nike when there's delays they'll email you to let you know that they're behind on shipping and whatnot. If ebay is experiencing delays then that's fine but at least communicate that. Don't help when there have definitely been instances in which rare and/or expensive sneakers have been "lost" in their hands or in the hands of the carrier they tender your order to.

Edit:
Perhaps there is still hope to be had. I checked tracking again after doing so with more anger each time but to my surprise the tracking had updated. Apparently they just didn't do an acceptance scan nor any transit scans until they arrived at the USPS Detroit distribution center.
Screenshot_20230303_212409_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Not liking Ebay using USPS for everything now. Used to be Fedex and I would have them in 2 days, but my most recent purchases from there been USPS and my mailman always take an extra day or 2 to deliver them

Back
Top Bottom