Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

It's the same story every time.

Everyone tries for retail first, then they lose so FOMO occurs and prices rise, then online pairs come in and prices drop & then after a month they do their permanent rise in price pending no restocks.

PO
Not me that Nike app is full of bots every big drop

None of their toe-shaping tricks will ever work until they change the lasts. The vamp on modern lasts is just too low.

To reference a seinfeld ep, **** always evens out for me. So many shoes drop that so many clean ones go on sale. I added up what I copped for under retail vs what I paid resale for, and the difference was only $180 more. Meaning out of every 2022 release I copped at retail or under, the total was $180more than retail for the 8 2022 release pairs I copped (excluding tax and shipping, just straight MSRP). This was for eight pairs total. I'm pretty ok with that.

I should’ve jumped on these last night before prices went up smh

Still a cop though 🤷🏾‍♂️

1676481961329.png

:frown:

Just dropped $350, I figure it’ll get no lower no time soon.

Wow stock x prices are 5 or better and that does no include all the fees. eBay a little cheaper wow wait untill the movie air comes out jordan 1 will go thought the roof

ANYBODY ELSE who ordered a TODDLER SIZE in SNKRS order just get cancelled a few minutes ago?
Just happened to me …called Nike and they saying it’s something going on that’s affecting ALOT of people…..they said stay tuned to my email for updates

What Sizes Did Ya’ll Have Cancelled Outta Curiosity?

Wife’s 4c Still Looks To Be Preparing Shipment At The Moment :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom