Jordan 1 High '85 Metallic Burgundy - June 22, 2024

Traded for red/black pair. Thought I was on the come up.
Paid retail plus a supreme t shirt neutral.
Paid retail plus shipping for Georgetown.
Waiting for a deal on B/W

All that to say I want these lol

These are not looking like 85s. The swoosh got way too smaller, the ankle collar is wrong, these look more like the recent AJ1 but higher cut thats it.

So trash

Paid resale on all my 85s

paid top prices on all of them and now prices are down on all of em and they’re still making these limited?

Cool can’t wait to possibly pay $409 for these for no reason 🤡🤡🤡

So trash

Paid resale on all my 85s

paid top prices on all of them and now prices are down on all of em and they’re still making these limited?

Cool can’t wait to possibly pay $409 for these for no reason 🤡🤡🤡
Honestly, after paying $429 for my Neutral Grey's back in 2021 and $352 for my Black/White's last year I think, only for both to go for close to retail now on ebay, I'm gonna pass on buying these immediately after launch if I don't hit on release day somehow. If you're wiling to wait, these will likely follow the same trend.

Honestly, after paying $429 for my Neutral Grey's back in 2021 and $352 for my Black/White's last year I think, only for both to go for close to retail now on ebay, I'm gonna pass on buying these immediately after launch if I don't hit on release day somehow. If you're wiling to wait, these will likely follow the same trend.
Yup I want my **** quick but gonna wait

Wonder why these come in the standard AJ1 Hi OG box...

So Footlocker should be getting adult sizes of these too? Have they got any 85s in the past?

Pulled the trigger on GOAT for almost retail. I’ll take that to not stress about resell or release dates.

What size do you wear? My 10.5 is $288 (which is still more than I am willing to spend cuz, retail or bust)... but sizer 10 and 11 are going for $400+.

Back
Top Bottom