Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

If the CG release is any sort of indication of what this release could be like just start getting prepared for all of the Ls.
This was the one shoe I wanted all year and I'm already resigned to the fact I'm not getting them.

Was looking forward to hopefully cop these for retail. Now with snkrs cancelled. Will be impossible to get. Shoes palace in my area is fully backdoored to friends n fam. N footsites is botted. 🤷🏿‍♀️

Yeah I used to use sneakershields in my kicks. I'm never using those again, the amount of pain they caused my feet is simply not worth it over some creases.
I wear sneakershields in my J1's and J11's and totally agree. Sometimes I debate on just taking em out and accepting the creases due to the sheer amount of pain and discomfort they cause.

Have you seen patent leather 1's creased up? They look terrible, in my opinion.
I wear sneakershields in my J1's and J11's and totally agree. Sometimes I debate on just taking em out and accepting the creases due to the sheer amount of pain and discomfort they cause.
Sounds like a woman with heels no disrespect. Fwiw I’ve hooped in my 72/10s and concords plenty and no noticeable creases. As far as 1s go, to me they look better w creases. In fact, my royal 1s which I wear the most fit like socks at this point. Those shoes rule. I’d say ditch the shields.

Back
Top Bottom