Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Sooo i gotta spend money to even have a shot at FNL…. we sure this not worse than FLX especially if they do it for every release:lol:

Haven’t been able to hit at FNL/JD since raging bulls

Last edited:
Definitely worse. But I guess a bit better than just wasting points on tickets.

From snkrs EA in UK. The shoes are decent but the regular leather is far better but for those not lucky enough to have them these are a more than able substitute.

1FAA9733-1C2D-462F-9EB0-88634D65B060.jpeg

Eastbay never let me enter raffles, it keep going me “request failed” errors and log me out

Sooo i gotta spend money to even have a shot at FNL…. we sure this not worse than FLX especially if they do it for every release:lol:

Haven’t been able to hit at FNL/JD since raging bulls
I haven't hit on FNL since the 17' OG White/Red 13's.

Nope soon as I press start entry I get that message and then it logs me out but recently my flx account/Eastbay/FTL account I’ve had for several years just randomly disappeared . I’ve been calling and chatting with different reps and none can seem to find any information in their system about my account ever existing which is crazy to me. Close to 200k life time points and 25k available points gone. So maybe the system malfunctioning idk. Not like I ever hit on flx anymore anyways

Nope soon as I press start entry I get that message and then it logs me out but recently my flx account/Eastbay/FTL account I’ve had for several years just randomly disappeared . I’ve been calling and chatting with different reps and none can seem to find any information in their system about my account ever existing which is crazy to me. Close to 200k life time points and 25k available points gone. So maybe the system malfunctioning idk. Not like I ever hit on flx anymore anyways
That blows. Sorry man

Anybody get a W from the snipes raffle for mens? W’s went out for GS but I haven’t heard anything about mens.
Yea wondering the same. I know GS raffles came out Thursday, but I do not know anyone who reported a W from mens pairs yet. They said we should know end of Friday (12/24), but I doubt anyone even got the emails, so who knows.

Yea wondering the same. I know GS raffles came out Thursday, but I do not know anyone who reported a W from mens pairs yet. They said we should know end of Friday (12/24), but I doubt anyone even got the emails, so who knows.
Yeah it’s strange. I know Nikes been delaying stuff. But if that’s the case just say we don’t have them now. They let people enter and now they aren’t answering questions on their social media pages lol. If I didn’t win multiple times from them I would have said they backdoored the mens pair lol

Never once saw these anywhere on SNIPES.. either I missed it or they finessed because I've been checking there for like 2 weeks.

Never once saw these anywhere on SNIPES.. either I missed it or they finessed because I've been checking there for like 2 weeks.
Raffle was available all day on 12/21. Most SNIPESUSA raffles are live for only 1 day

Yeah it’s strange. I know Nikes been delaying stuff. But if that’s the case just say we don’t have them now. They let people enter and now they aren’t answering questions on their social media pages lol. If I didn’t win multiple times from them I would have said they backdoored the mens pair lol
Tell me about it, I entered for every store within a 100 mile radius. My fingers still hurt from all the typing. Even with all my entries, I do not feel so great about hitting 1 mens pair from either SNIPES or the FLX apps

The raffle was in app Fam, they went live the same day as their AJ1 Atmosphere raffle. There’s been no winners for mens pairs it seems, not even a losing email they blast out afterwards.
They have been very inconsistent with sending out L emails. For the atmosphere 1's, I received my L email. But for the reflective belugas and cool greys (limited stores) that they had, I didn't even get the L emails.

Damn.. guess I was slow motion smh :lol: I hate Snipes here.. they're backdoorish. I should've asked for the spirit ball for xmas to get these ****s lol.

Back
Top Bottom