Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

The closer these get to release day the less and less I want them. The patent will literally look like trash within a few wearings, and I don't know if I need some all patent shoes in 2022. :lol:

I'll leave one less sz 13 bro to have a shot. :nthat:
I'm a 13. So enter raffles and if you hit send them to me and build your good karma for 2022.

It be funny if the price goes down drastically and resellers do t get what they though they’re could get! I hope the markets saturated and we all eat at retail or close to it. These will go up as they always do but they will need to be sat on for a while

It be funny if the price goes down drastically and resellers do t get what they though they’re could get! I hope the markets saturated and we all eat at retail or close to it. These will go up as they always do but they will need to be sat on for a while

I checked Goat for the price of these a couple of weeks ago and the price was $600 plus. I checked today and the price is sitting @ $389. Got a feeling these will have to age to get maximum value. I could be wrong tho considering I don't resell and not looking for the flip.

Would love to have the numbers of these like the Jordan 11's Cool grey so everybody who wanted a pair could get a pair...but oh well....just did 57 raffles haha ...hope I hit on one of them

Don’t do it unless I got multiple of them playoff 11 I’m telling u u making a mistake bro
Yea bro I feel that it’s just that 11s don’t really fit with my wardrobe like that anymore the way 1s do. I can’t even remember the last time I wore my breds, and I really really want these. Idk tho

Playoff 11's are the best 11's of all time

Don't do it
1640803956622.png

Trying to secure a 6 toddler for the youngest niece. I've never been a fan of patent leather on a Jordan 1, should be reserved for the 11 and 16. GL to everyone looking to get these.

Right, I should have specified my theory specifically applies to multiples in particular size runs. I haven’t seen anyone hit mens pairs across multiple apps using ship to me by itself, or alongside instore wins, with the same FLX email/membership. I really wonder if that’s possible, or if that’s how they throttle us winning multiple pairs now.
So i asked Footlocker themselves and you can win multiple mens pairs across all the flx apps, but they have some new algorithm in place now, so its harder for that to happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom