Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

very true. i even took some old lebron's to the pawn shop just to get rid of them without the hassle of posting to marketplaces and getting flaky offers. all good condition and with their boxes, and the manager said NO because big sizes (sz 12 in this case) were too hard to sell in-store.
U took shoes to a pawn shop to sell 😂 you’re 41 bro not 141

Watching too much history channel/pawn stars lol

U took shoes to a pawn shop to sell 😂 you’re 41 bro not 141

Watching too much history channel/pawn stars lol

well... damn! i guess wanting to clear some space, not deal with fees on ebay, and the hassle of packing them up to send is a bad thing :rofl: i would've taken $5 for each pair, which i told them too (shrugs). it's more than the DI, salvation army, or the goodwill would've given. would've been a decent lunch somewhere :lol:

no wonder the sneakerhead youngin's get their feelings hurt so easily these days. a bit pressed over someone else's business.

Last edited:
Was looking to return my pairs to Nike. Found out I live a 10 min walk to a low key sneaker shop. They gave me a fair price and it beat boxing them back up driving to UPS Store, Nike Store or god forbid outlet location.

well... damn! i guess wanting to clear some space, not deal with fees on ebay, and the hassle of packing them up to send is a bad thing :rofl: i would've taken $5 for each pair, which i told them too (shrugs). it's more than the DI, salvation army, or the goodwill would've given. would've been a decent lunch somewhere :lol:

no wonder the sneakerhead youngin's get their feelings hurt so easily these days. a bit pressed over someone else's business.
Lol nah I’m almost your age, it’s all good grandpapi 😂

Why did you want to return?

I was really excited for them, then I got them and wasn't really feeling them, the wife noticed how bummed out I was and said I could get a Festool Track Saw I've been eyeing. Two pairs of these paid for the Tracksaw, wife was shocked and ok'ed purchasing the dust extractor. Very easy decision for me. #audulting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom