Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

noticed the snkrs restock a minute or two after notification

brought up a video and didn't know what the hell was going on

tried it again and it took a few seconds to show them available to buy...ended up with another L

got in JD minutes ago and it showed my size but said not available when I tried to add to cart

where next?

Sad these companies can't fix their websites. JD and Finishline always give me the "access denied" page for a release saying I was blocked for whatever reason. Then when the traffic dies down, I'm allowed to get on their website. SMH

So does anybody have any data about more drops, and numbers, possibly this weekend? The folks in the Discord groups?

Just received this from Nike

Screenshot_20220219-124545_Gmail.jpg

dont push nike reps too much; they are notorious for canceling orders on people persistently following up on tracking

dont push nike reps too much; they are notorious for canceling orders on people persistently following up on tracking
Oh I'm not saying anything. Not worried at all but it's kinda sad how their shipping is wrecked compared to the other retailers.

Last edited:
Took a lil "Family" shot of my blk/red highs. . . :lol:
(A decade in the making. . .)
(Need to size swap that '21.)

'11 - '13 - '16 - '21
20220220_141331.jpg

20220220_141410.jpg

20220220_141434.jpg

20220220_141457.jpg

Happy to say I paid retail for each and everyone of them. I was losing hope on the patents. (Missed that last restock because I'm on a Android.) But someone looked out. . . :nthat:

For any folks that copped from the SNKRS app - planning on copping a local pair and seller said it was from the recent SNKRS restock. Did your pair come without the price tearing tag?

I know some pairs from Footlocker and Shoe Palace didn't have the price tearing tag; however, I thought pairs from SNKRS usually have it. Nike is weird with the inconsistency.

For any folks that copped from the SNKRS app - planning on copping a local pair and seller said it was from the recent SNKRS restock. Did your pair come without the price tearing tag?

I know some pairs from Footlocker and Shoe Palace didn't have the price tearing tag; however, I thought pairs from SNKRS usually have it. Nike is weird with the inconsistency.
It appears that they are removing the tags, my SNKRS marina blues arrived w/o one

My restock pair didn’t come with one.

Both of my marina 1s didn’t either.

Still waiting on my pair. Taking too long. Lasership too. 🙄 haven't had a bad experience, but I know many have, so I hope I'm not apart of that crowd soon.

Back
Top Bottom