Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Size came through clutch...the tracking is bs tho but finally my one and only w just arrived lol
20220121_063922.jpg

What a **** show was that Hibbett drop? Had both my phone and browser open. Not a size selectable from the start, and then the dreaded verify and hold loop.

Hibbetts been like that for like a year and change. I think the last thing I was able to get from them were Biohacks and then after that they became untouchable.

tried for Hibbett but showed all sizes OOS by the time I got there...ebay Top Star sale for me went live at 11

Top Star was my priority because I'm guaranteed a pair of shoes

tried for Hibbett but showed all sizes OOS by the time I got there...ebay Top Star sale for me went live at 11

You got these on the bay? Topstar needs to start cashing me out and sell my jaws on Topstar. I'm guessing ebay is cashing sellers out unless they're getting stock direct from Nike too. At least they're doing it retail unlike goat and so marking up the pairs they get wholesale.

I seriously need topstar, but idk. I seriously need to get away from goat since they've been doing me dirty two times in a row now. Do I need to sell more on ebay to get topstar access or is that a buying thing? Think I've only bought 2 pairs of shoes on ebay using their authentication program.

Did anyone get charged more than the box price?

I got a 9C (children's size) the box price was $60 but I was charged $70.

I've never seen a major retailer do this. (I've seen mom and pops do it)

How the hell do you even get an invite from them? Between me and my brother buying over 50 pairs on my ebay account, I haven't been shown any love. I remember signing up for a request or something a minute ago, but still nada.

Keep hope alive bros stores are getting them in. Slide ya people a $20 text them etc. If they get em in they may come thru. This ain’t the first release I got this way.

I feel like most if not all the Jordan Reserves for 2021 were all draws, could be wrong though.

Going for all pairs(including Playoff 4s) if they all drop on the same day.

This will be the one I'll keep as a personal if I do hit.

I feel like most if not all the Jordan Reserves for 2021 were all draws, could be wrong though.

Going for all pairs(including Playoff 4s) if they all drop on the same day.

This will be the one I'll keep as a personal if I do hit.
These are dropping again? What's the Jordan Reserves?

Back
Top Bottom