Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

I got to say this from my perspective. This release will only happen once for obvious reasons. Its a retro of THE original prototype Air Jordan. They wont do these again. Its a 40th anny giving tribute to it. For 99 percent, the wings are better. But to me, these are it. Truly understand why they are disliked. As long as I get my sz 11, you can hate the hell out of them.

My sentiments exactly! Come on October!!

I'm still deciding on these. I copped the lows last year and space is limited in my closet, I guess I'll have to decide as the release comes closer.

Dtlr only doing raffles on limited stock releases and FCFS on all new arrivals so time will tell with these just need 1 pair

Lol it is a pretty good troll job considering:

- 2016s had a white tongue, wings logo
- 2023 lows have the black tongue/wings branding correct, but it’s a low
- 2024 has a black tongue, no wings logo

We’re 1-2 iterations away from them giving us the proper retro, and even that’s tricky given we have the Retro mold and ‘85 mold :lol:
You forgot they also didn’t dumb *** material on the heel of the 2023 lows

Give me a regular box too

Lol it is a pretty good troll job considering:

- 2016s had a white tongue, wings logo
- 2023 lows have the black tongue/wings branding correct, but it’s a low
- 2024 has a black tongue, no wings logo

We’re 1-2 iterations away from them giving us the proper retro, and even that’s tricky given we have the Retro mold and ‘85 mold :lol:

you do realize that the black tongue was only on Jordans P.E right? and the white tongue were the general release.

Back
Top Bottom