Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

When is this reimagined thing going to be over? You know damn well we are getting aged Metallic V and Black Toe V with holes in the air pocket soon and no laces.

Watch them also do a XXXVIII Joe Flacco PE or retro East Coast XIX dedicated to da Detroit Pistons. Or how about a Flyknit Sacramento X? Gore-Tex Black XVII? Airless XVI? Would pay money to sit in these meetings.

AIR JORDAN font black toe prototype 1 s . I know it would piss you all off but damn I want those.
f7ec1f11d6c51a367ec45acc36e8a4c5f1ea5e52-1100x735.jpg

Last edited:
When is this reimagined thing going to be over? You know damn well we are getting aged Metallic V and Black Toe V with holes in the air pocket soon and no laces.

Watch them also do a XXXVIII Joe Flacco PE or retro East Coast XIX dedicated to da Detroit Pistons. Or how about a Flyknit Sacramento X? Gore-Tex Black XVII? Airless XVI? Would pay money to sit in these meetings.
Pretty sure we’re going to be getting “Reimagined” White Infrared 6s soon with a removable, crumbling midsole!

I’m just going to throw this out here.

If you don’t like it, feel free to throw it right back.

REIMAGINED reimagined Lost and Found Chicagos.

You heard me right…that’s double reimagined.

…the opening of a gateway into the parallel dimension of space and time.

1CB32FC6-40DA-48E4-86AD-7FD055A4D56C.gif

Back
Top Bottom