Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

Can't wait for the "Turn" on release day.
"oh these grew on me"
"I missed out last time on the 2016's"
"I need to complete my 1's collection".
What other "The turn" excuses are there?. 😂
1000012271.gif

Can't wait for the "Turn" on release day.
"oh these grew on me"
"I missed out last time on the 2016's"
"I need to complete my 1's collection".
What other "The turn" excuses are there?. 😂
1000012271.gif
Going to be a lot of turns, but it will be the other way around. Lol.

Sold my 2016 Black Toes some time ago. Thought I'd re-up with these but I'll pass. I understand the significance of these having 'Air Jordan' at the ankles, but personally its not for me. I hope these are easy to buy for those that want them.

I actually really dig the AIR JORDAN. Never particularly loved the wings logo if I'm being 💯.
Either way, sounds like these may not be what people want. I've never been big into 1s other than the Chicagos, and even then I only ever bought the L&Fs. Always did really like the black toes the most out of all the rest, but if these end up with stupid materials on them, I've zero interest.

Nobody mentioned the Jumpman logo, but ok. 👍

I mentioned it, in the context of a discussion about Jordan logos.
I also didn't say I hate the wings logo. It's just not my favorite. Even when I was a kid and it was new, it never struck me as particularly awesome. So I have no real issue if this reimagined pair goes with the AIR JORDAN "logo." That is ALL.

Last edited:
Its the original sample though. That in itself is the ultimate of homage.

I understand this. But it still doesn't look good, nor better than with the Wings logo.

Just like the Tinker III's with the swoosh. Some things should just be left unreleased. :lol:

I understand this. But it still doesn't look good, nor better than with the Wings logo.

Just like the Tinker III's with the swoosh. Some things should just be left unreleased. :lol:
3s with a swoosh I completely agree with. But these, I have wanted for a very long time.

Not that it matters, but MJ was more than willing to leave the wings but stayed because of the jumpman.

So in this discussion, its the look, right? You dont like it. But I do. Nothing against the wings at all, but for this pair, I love they did this.
Because of its historic place, this colorway would be the only I really think it would make sense on.

Back
Top Bottom