Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

I just think the "my very best" text is kinda goof. Other than that? I'm in. ESPECIALLY with the Black tongue.

As if JB hasn’t made idiotic moves in the past lol
Yup realized that after I posted

I still got my 2013 in great condition and 2016 deadstock

I don’t care about these as much. If shape is good and it has black tongue and the only issue with the sig, I’ll grab.

If not. **** em

If you look Zsneakerheads post on these he describes the writing being on the left and right medial sides of the shoes respectively, even showing the original signed shoe with writing on the medial sides to reference the inspiration for the concept of this release. For some odd reason the mock-up photo shows writing on the outside collar on one of the shoes which I just refuse to believe is accurate. I just don’t believe JB would ruin the shoe to point of making them mismatching like that. These guys gotta have their info wrong and/or just screwed up on the mock-up, I’m hoping. Signature writing on the inner medial sides? Yeah that’s cool. But to put that on the outside collar where the “Air Jordan” text should be (on either shoe) makes 0 sense because the original shoe the concept is storied after isn’t even done like that. It’s on the inner side. This is driving me nuts. If they release like the mock-up they deserve to sit hard and go on sale at outlets.
I think you’re honestly giving them too much credit… This is the same company that decided the only way to make SBB 3.0s better was to make them look like you spilled Crisco all over them…

I’ll never forgive them for this:

IMG_2225.jpeg

And then they doubled down and butchered these classics:

IMG_2229.jpeg

I think you’re honestly giving them too much credit… This is the same company that decided the only way to make SBB 3.0s better was to make them look like you spilled Crisco all over them…

IMG_2225.jpeg

IMG_2229.jpeg

In retrospect those patent breds did sell out. So Nike made their money with them for sure.

Resellers and people that paid the high after RD are the ones that lost on that shoe.

In retrospect those patent breds did sell out. So Nike made their money with them for sure.

Resellers and people that paid the high after RD are the ones that lost on that shoe.
Oh both pairs sold out-AJ 1 hype during the era these two releases dropped was really high.

I just wish they kept the patent leather off of these two releases as they would have been FAR better without it.

I dont care about the sell out or hype. I hope they sit so there are no issues getting a pair. Been hoping for this sample release for years. If they are bricks, I will most likely get another pair.

IMG_2225.jpeg

IMG_2229.jpeg
Regarding your feelings about the patent Breds, is that because you don’t like all-patent leather shoes period, or just how it was executed on these?

Personally I’m not a big fan of patent leather on shoes at all, although some of the 11s definitely look cool. But if I was someone who liked shoes with all patent leather, I certainly think I would like the Breds.

…just can’t imagine ever wearing them.

Regarding your feelings about the patent Breds, is that because you don’t like all-patent leather shoes period, or just how it was executed on these?

Personally I’m not a big fan of patent leather on shoes at all, although some of the 11s definitely look cool. But if I was someone who liked shoes with all patent leather, I certainly think I would like the Breds.

…just can’t imagine ever wearing them.
D, I’ll be completely 100 with you. IF only the Red was patent, they would have been awesome (I.e. Gold Toe 1s, which I own) but they went completely extra with this (similar to how they did with the SBB 3.0s).

Typical JB-so close, yet so far lol

Black tongue 🔥🔥 I hope the midsole is more sail than what the pics are showing.
Also looks like there’s no cursive signature after all? Peep the medial wing.
IMG_9325.jpeg

But per mock ups and this pic here:
IMG_9326.jpeg

Not as much complaining in this thread as there was in the L&F, WC3s and Black/Red 4 reimagined threads. I think the usual suspects finally learned their lesson. Thank goodness.

Not as much complaining in this thread as there was in the L&F, WC3s and Black/Red 4 reimagined threads. I think the usual suspects finally learned their lesson. Thank goodness.

Doubt it. Some peoples only purpose on this board is to whine and complain.

Back
Top Bottom