Jordan 1 High Green Glow - April 20, 2024

SNKRS got them looking mint but i guess it’s not its a light green… so ima pass

Glad I found this thread

1713408611353.jpeg

lmao these launched at disco prices at lapstone... Currently going for $144 + shipping there.
That ain’t bad at all, especially on release date too. I imagine if these do hit that price elsewhere it won’t be until mid summer or so. Wasn’t trying to spend no more money on shoes but……”It just be calling me man I gotta go to it”

In for these at $120ish. I have a $25 gift card for NDC but not enough lol
That ain’t bad at all, especially on release date too. I imagine if these do hit that price elsewhere it won’t be until mid summer or so. Wasn’t trying to spend no more money on shoes but……”It just be calling me man I gotta go to it”
Yeah this is one of the few GR releases and the only AJ 1 OG High release I want this year. Wondering if I should wait it out or cop at ~$150ish shipped.

Yeah this is one of the few GR releases and the only AJ 1 OG High release I want this year. Wondering if I should wait it out or cop at ~$150ish shipped.
I think you probably will be able to get these below retail if you wait a bit. Also, depending on your size, most sizes on Stock X are going in the $120+ range and with all fee and shipping its almost what you're looking for price wise.

Last edited:

These are definitely outlet-bound, they'll trend price-wise in the same fashion as the "faux Panda" AJ 1s that released last month.

Probably won't even need to get them shipped at your preferred discounted price either, unless you don't live near some stores that have AJ1 OG Highs sitting on the shelves at discounted prices.

That being said, I do like the look of these............definitely will cop once that price starts dropping

These are definitely outlet-bound, they'll trend price-wise in the same fashion as the "faux Panda" AJ 1s that released last month.

Probably won't even need to get them shipped at your preferred discounted price either, unless you don't live near some stores that have AJ1 OG Highs sitting on the shelves at discounted prices.

That being said, I do like the look of these............definitely will cop once that price starts dropping
Thanks fam, def post if you find a good deal and I will do the same! I think you’re right, we should be patient with these.

I think you probably will be able to get these below retail if you wait a bit. Also, depending on your size, most sizes on Stock X are going in the $120+ range and with all fee and shipping its almost what you're looking for price wise.
Yeah my target for these is $120-$130 shipped. Seems reasonable?

Oh werd? I've bought twice from them in the past 6 months since the price came out to retail. But I haven't sold to them in at least a year. My bad. How much do sellers lose when shipping?

Back
Top Bottom