Jordan 1 High Heirtage - April 9, 2022

One of my friends got another friend a pair of Union 1s UA for his birthday and didn’t tell him. He was wearing them heavily for two months straight until my friend finally told him they were actually reps. Couldn’t believe they were reps. Friend now just buys UA now if he doesn’t hit on snkrs app. Now he’s always telling people why pay 2k resell for one pair of shoes when you can get 15 pairs of UA you really like for same price :rofl:
UA ARE SPOT ON THESE DAYS

One of my friends got another friend a pair of Union 1s UA for his birthday and didn’t tell him. He was wearing them heavily for two months straight until my friend finally told him they were actually reps. Couldn’t believe they were reps. Friend now just buys UA now if he doesn’t hit on snkrs app. Now he’s always telling people why pay 2k resell for one pair of shoes when you can get 15 pairs of UA you really like for same price :rofl:
Bruh

So many weird things here, idk where to start

If the reps are of equal quality and craftsmanship as the reals, and that’s a big if, then I say why not?

Certainly better than supporting Nike and this ridiculous resell market that they‘ve helped create and done absolutely nothing to stop.

…I don’t really understand the argument against it.

Missed the euro release on these, but doesn’t appear as though there’s a lot of hype. Hoping to cop for me and the wife at retail

man I haven't copped a Jordan 1 for retail in 5 years. will play pickup in these and let my knees go one at a time

It's crazy how Laces can make or break a Jordan 1 in my opinion. I would only wear these with white laces only, maybe red sometimes, but definitely not the black laces.

I seen a cat wearing a pair of Shadow 2.0's with the Grey laces, and my mind was blown. I kept doing double takes while looking at them over and over. I was just surprised at how better they looked with all grey. I only seen people online and offline wearing them with the black laces, which made them look kind of bland/boring with no pop.

Black laces make the Heritages look boring in my opinion, i just couldn't put my finger on it until I seen them with different laces as of recently.
black laces ruin the color blocking. these supposed to be a heritage shoe so white laces it is.

38B4CD7F-6FBB-481F-B382-1055545AB5FE.png
76223EE3-2864-483C-AD96-127D1DE63BAF.jpeg

Super rare dubs on both for my size 13. And I got a pair held for me. Guess these weren’t in high demand. Oh well!!

UA’s so spot on you can’t tell anymore, I know some ppl who buy UA’s and I ain’t mad at them. 2k for some shoes is crazy especially considering most ppl are gonna think you have a fake anyway.

Apparently I must have been the only one in America that wanted it but missed out on my size (11.5).

Shift starts 7:15 AM. I was pulling up in the car still and totally forgot. Oh well. Maybe I'll get lucky and find these in-stores.

Glad those that wanted were able to cop.

Cheers.

Was able to get that rare W on SNKRS this morning for these, glad a lot of people slept on these cause this was one of the shoe releases I was eyeing for this year:nthat:

Was planning on passing but entered last minute and got a W.

I think they look good with the black or red laces for contrast with the white from the pictures i've seen online

Back
Top Bottom