Jordan 1 High Marina Blue - February 16, 2022

B41C7CD0-2B42-4B63-ADE0-95436F297695.jpeg

Pretty sure I’m not keeping both pairs….

You guys should check your Footlockers, Champs, Footactions because when i was picking up my pair at Footlocker, i heard the employees say they have a lot of leftovers. I'm gonna post my pair when i get home.

I've had a pair of Royals that I've rocked back then till I eventually sold it. Idk how I feel about the shade and colorblocking since I haven't seen the shoe in person. I hit on Hibbetts but I forgot I entered the raffle and I turned off notifications on the app because they used to spam me like crazy. I hit on SNKRS at work this morning, seems like there isn't much demand for them or maybe ppl burnt out from 1s which is nice.

I've had a pair of Royals that I've rocked back then till I eventually sold it. Idk how I feel about the shade and colorblocking since I haven't seen the shoe in person. I hit on Hibbetts but I forgot I entered the raffle and I turned off notifications on the app because they used to spam me like crazy. I hit on SNKRS at work this morning, seems like there isn't much demand for them or maybe ppl burnt out from 1s which is nice.

No... you just got very lucky.

Back
Top Bottom