Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Looks like I will be going after the Green joints then. Don't care for the blue since I have a pair of Game Royals and Royal Lows.

Also via sneaker news. Don’t know if it’s updated info or a f*ck up?
01569B49-D1E7-4F64-AD56-886AB2C9E6BE.png

This can't be right. I haven't seen a single US shop post anything about the yellow or red pair which sucks because Yellow has always been at the top of my list.

I don’t have foot action account and there’s barely any near me. All in the malls I don’t rven go to

Welp

Hoping the Yellow Ochre will make it out here in the "Asia Pacific". Goes well with my alumni school colors. Clay Green would have been nice just because they're different from all of the other red or blue dominate colored AJ1s tha I have.

Debating to Blue Moons. They look very nice but with kentuckys, royals, and game royals it might be too redundant. I might do the game royals to frag custom so that would make these too similar.

Debating to Blue Moons. They look very nice but with kentuckys, royals, and game royals it might be too redundant. I might do the game royals to frag custom so that would make these too similar.
Same thing I’m thinking especially after copping them Sheed’s today. Pretty sure I’m out on any of these and the blues were the only ones I was looking at.

exactly. there are already too many OG blues and reds. might as well go for yellow or green for a change.

exactly. there are already too many OG blues and reds. might as well go for yellow or green for a change.

Yeah I was thinking of going for the yellows but now that they are EU/Asia only I can pretty much toss that out the door, retail or bust. Green are ok but my order is probably Yellow, Blue, Green and Red.

Back
Top Bottom