Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Where are all the raffles for the red and yellow pairs?
I entered with end, but nothing else and I never win there.
I actually never win any online raffles, but I'm still trying to get that first dub

I thought red and yellow were Europe exclusive

I called local Eblens and was told clay greens were on their manifest, but no shipment had arrived as of yet. Theres a strong possibility they will release saturday the 5th

I wouldn't be surprised if everything gets pushed back to the 5th. I thought it was strange to have a release on a Tuesday.

Just locked up a couple pairs of the blues, hoping I can trade a pair for the greens

Sucks I didn’t know about shoe palace having the greens I probably wouldn’t have went anyway lol

I called local Eblens and was told clay greens were on their manifest, but no shipment had arrived as of yet. Theres a strong possibility they will release saturday the 5th
nice.. they delayed it seems.
They getting the blue's too?

Y'all brave if you dye the suede. I'm way too scared to do that. I like these as is. Its different. Black swoosh would be better tho.

So I been trying to follow this sneaker and the ****ers are spreading them up. Looks like FL getting the blue moon only. Fave to least -> green,blue,red,yellow. But I think there all fire. I hope I can cop all of them for retail

Also I see 2 release dates. May 1st and may 5th. But we Havnt got any official news

Should yellow be orange, just like af-1 orange juice, you’d like it better?

Red is my #1, since I don’t have any Jordan 1s, or, I don’t have black toes

The others, depend on how it look in hand.

Seeing as most malls close in a hour (EST). Chances seem slim for today

Maybe west coast fam can send out some codes.

Back
Top Bottom