Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Resell trash on these let me go ahead and sell my used old shadows and cover the difference all I want was the blues anyways

Picked up the Blue Moons yesterday from Footlocker and I was able to use my $15 reward. I was so caught up with work, I forgot about the Clay Greens. I'll eventually get them and probably the rest of the set depending on the resale value.

20180502_070558.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up the Blue Moons yesterday from Footaction and I was able to use my $15 reward. I was so caught up with work, I forgot about the Clay Greens. I'll eventually get them and probably the rest of the set depending on the resale value.

20180502_070558.jpg

From FA? I thought their shipment was delayed for those? I called a few and none of them had the blues only the green. I asked one guy if he knew of they were going to get them and he seemed to think they weren't getting them at all.

From FA? I thought their shipment was delayed for those? I called a few and none of them had the blues only the green. I asked one guy if he knew of they were going to get them and he seemed to think they weren't getting them at all.
Oops my fault. Footlocker.

So now I bought both blues and greens from stock x, super great prices and once those DS pairs disappear they will be worth money again anyway

My FA got the greens today but no discount means no cop. Just paid full retail for the Tinkers
Your FTA didn't let you use rewards? They do some shady stuff to hit sales goals - should have told the manager since there's no QS label on these. Just used a $20 rewards at my local F23 for the clays.

Back
Top Bottom