Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

you and others complaining about the so-called "bastardization" of 1s are really outing yourselves as new to the culture.
1s have always came in every possible colorway, they have never been cw exclusive in any way.
air-jordan-1-sunshining-10-570x433.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: Still waiting for them to drop the Orange metallics

If I have to pay resell on gd clay greens its going to be that much harder to go ahead with a black swoosh custom

I just looked at pics of triple blacks again...

I thought those had a leather swoosh for some reason.

Is there an OG 1 with a leather swoosh that didnt sell? Maybe the perforated ones?

I wonder if its possible to swap swooshes with the bad boys
air-jordan-1-low-vachetta-tan-black-release-date-905136-010.jpg

/\ this swoosh on these \/
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Clay-Green.jpg

Man are these actually dropping on the 1st? It feels so rushed. Plus that's a Tuesday, not the usual Saturday. I swear one place said the 6th for the Greens, which made more sense. We're nearly a week away. Maybe one c/w drops on the 1st, but all 4??? Spread them out PLEASE. I ain't ready to drop $600+ for the full set. Clay Greens are a must have to me but I need those Ochre's too. Blue Moons hard but I already got the Game Royals, and I've already had Black Toes.

Last edited:
In terms of limited I think this is how it will go from most availability to least

Red(most) - blue - green - yellow (least)

I could see them doing the same thing they did with the gatorades. Two GR colorways. Two semi-limited colorways.

This pack overall is way better than the Gatorades.

In that case I assume the six rings and the yellow ones since they were seen on Justin Timberlake before anyone. Which is great for me I just want the blue moons...

I kinda feel like yellow will be most limited again. Don't know if they will command the same resell as others.

We been seeing blue's pop up a lot already and there seems to be a couple spots with the green pair although I have a feeling they will be limited. Wondering what the allocation will be like for the reds since we just got bred toes like a month or two back.

Back
Top Bottom