Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Anyone recommend a good product to protect the nubuck from water damage and bad stains? I've yet to wear mine because I'm scared I'm going to mess em up.
Exactly why I’m reluctant to pay resell for these.

I already have enough shoes with suede or nubuck that I’m scared to death to wear when it’s raining.

Anyone recommend a good product to protect the nubuck from water damage and bad stains? I've yet to wear mine because I'm scared I'm going to mess em up.
I did a two-step process on mine: Angelus Mink Oil Spray - spray the whole shoe, let it sit for 15 min, wipe any excess up on the leather. They're already looking a lot more fire. Hit em with the brush. Finish up with the crep protect for full stain and liquid protection. I re-crep every 5-6 wears or every 3 mos. You can do a test water drop on the toecap before you head out to verify.
IMG_7089.jpeg

I did a two-step process on mine: Angelus Mink Oil Spray - spray the whole shoe, let it sit for 15 min, wipe any excess up on the leather. They're already looking a lot more fire. Hit em with the brush. Finish up with the crep protect for full stain and liquid protection. I re-crep every 5-6 wears or every 3 mos. You can do a test water drop on the toecap before you head out to verify.
IMG_7089.jpeg
Could i use that on the royal reimagined too?

IMG_7089.jpeg
I just don’t want to work that hard.

Exactly why I’m reluctant to pay resell for these.

I already have enough shoes with suede or nubuck that I’m scared to death to wear when it’s raining.
These aren't suede, they'll be ok. Nubuck in my experience doesn't get affect by rain drops.

I tried checking out multiple times not long after
That link posted and i kept getting an error message. I finally gave up

Back
Top Bottom