Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

The movie was amazing, arguably better than the first installment. I have to have this Next Chapter pair immediately, as soon as you guys see the movie, you’ll know exactly why this pair was released & it makes them even more awesome! As a sidebar, this soundtrack slaps. It’s essentially an entire superhero themed Metro Boomin album, disguised as a movie soundtrack.
Album solid. Gonna try to catch the movie soon.

Anyone have a 20 or 5 off code for that site. I’m ready to get this over with.

Thanks to whoever posted the ebay code... Just copped a pair of these for the post EA market price.

Special moment… i grew up a Spiderman fan and comic collector.. my son loves Spiderman and Miles Morales… fortunate for us to rock em together

the movie was exceptional!!

IMG_5166.jpeg
IMG_5145.jpeg
IMG_5156.jpeg

Had these on to catch the movie today... after seeing the movie... i get it now.. the bubble or red dots on the kixx... its how they animated cosmic energy in the movie

Took the family to see the film yesterday on a giant IMAX. Without providing any spoilers, I'll just say overall we enjoyed it. +3D would have been cool...

The next chapter shoes do a great job of encapsulating the inter-dimensional "glitch". Will be wild if they get the prowler's utility model to go in 2024.

My personal just shipped today, glad to have completed the set thus far.

Cheers.

Spiderverse 2t.png

Back
Top Bottom