his-hers1.jpg

his-hers3.jpg

his-hers4.jpg

his-hers5.jpg

his-hers6.jpg

Thanks did not know this
However what about the top top hole?
Leave no holes unholed?

Never seen so many lace up questions lol...but as long as you get them where you want em. This is normally how I do mine. Never the top lace hole for me.

IMG_5302.jpeg

I decided to mix things up.

IMG_2311.png

My brother and I do this sometimes, the one one. He'll do his the opposite of mine tho, so if we want full matching laces, we'll switch one shoe. Never done it but nice to have the option without relacing 😂

Also....I've never seen so many dented/damaged boxes as this release. It's like they were thrown over here from the factories

My brother and I do this sometimes, the one one. He'll do his the opposite of mine tho, so if we want full matching laces, we'll switch one shoe. Never done it but nice to have the option without relacing 😂

Also....I've never seen so many dented/damaged boxes as this release. It's like they were thrown over here from the factories

Care for packaging during the shipping process has taken a massive nose dive in recent years overall. This doesn't only apply to Nike. I've seen instances of FedEx delivery drivers tossing boxes at people's front doors.

My box was fine... but on an unrelated note... I went grocery shopping at Kroger yesterday and bought like 8 jars of spaghetti sauce... got back to the cqr to load the groceries and those dumb *** baggers put 3 jars together with no protection... and 2 other bags had 2 jars together. I would have lost my **** if I got spaghetti sauce all over my trunk but luckily I caught it because of the LOUD *** SOUND OF GLASS CLANKING TOGETHER!

My box was fine... but on an unrelated note... I went grocery shopping at Kroger yesterday and bought like 8 jars of spaghetti sauce... got back to the cqr to load the groceries and those dumb *** baggers put 3 jars together with no protection... and 2 other bags had 2 jars together. I would have lost my **** if I got spaghetti sauce all over my trunk but luckily I caught it because of the LOUD *** SOUND OF GLASS CLANKING TOGETHER!
Dang close call, I was expecting the story to end a different way..like the bag breaking loose causing the jars to fall on the floor and dumping sauce all over your shoes or something.

Very well could have happened too. Had some close calls with stuff like that in the past.

The wife has worn these a total of two times and already the Nike logo on the insole's are wearing off. A testament to quality?

IMG_2498.jpg

Because this might be the dumbest post I seen on niketalk, u talking about a damn sticker inside the shoe smh

I’ll counter. The dumbest post I’ve seen in here is the one where you can’t even user proper grammar when trying to be a troll.

Back
Top Bottom