Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

Surprised I didn't hit. I lose a lot and I'm surprised everytime :rofl: I don't know how you dudes constantly try and buy stuff BELIEVING you're not gonna hit. Maybe I just got an inflated ego

2pm ; mens, gs, toddler, ps, all sold out and stayed sold out the entire time. couldn't attempt to take the L

After closing and opening the app for 20 minutes I give up. Immediately after opening the app at 2 on the dot the price button greyed out to an arrow like someone said and it’s still frozen like that. Wasn’t even able to join or anything. Oh well, hopefully it’s not this bad on RD.

Attachments

• IMG_6357.png
    IMG_6357.png
    295 KB · Views: 72
Sadly these are going to be just like the lost and founds no matter how many pairs drop still gonna be very hard to get.

Whats annoying with these shock drops is that the exact time they drop the app glitches out for a few mins and doesnt let you attempt to purchase your size and that lowers your chances even more from copping your size.

Whats annoying with these shock drops is that the exact time they drop the app glitches out for a few mins and doesnt let you attempt to purchase your size and that lowers your chances even more from copping your size.

Blame bot boyz

I feel i have more luck with fnl exclusive access and ftl flx app so if i have any chance it prob would be through either of them.

Back
Top Bottom