Jordan 1 Legit Check Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS A GUIDE FELLAS!!!!! THIS IS FOR INFORMATION, NOT LCs....MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD AND STOP CLOGGING THIS GUIDE WITH YOUR LCs.. :smh:

I could really use some opinions on these. After all my homework i swear there legit but tell me what ya'll think

nike needs to come out with a especial holo barcode to identify real jordans and hard to duplicate fakes.anyone agrees?????

They look pretty good to me. I recently bought a pair of royals 2013 last week and I've been trying to get a proper legit check on them since then. 

Some better pictures could help your case, like pictures of the box and the inside of the shoe. You should unlace one shoe and pull the tongue out to get a good picture of the inner size tag. And while you're doing that could you do me a favor and take the insole out and tell me if there is a stamp underneath? 

here's some pictures of mine (I think they are legit but I'm not done confirming anything yet) 

notice the last picture how there's a stamp on the inner sole of the shoe, can anyone confirm if that is legit or is that a little suspicious. Thanks in advance. 

They look pretty good to me. I recently bought a pair of royals 2013 last week and I've been trying to get a proper legit check on them since then. 

Some better pictures could help your case, like pictures of the box and the inside of the shoe. You should unlace one shoe and pull the tongue out to get a good picture of the inner size tag. And while you're doing that could you do me a favor and take the insole out and tell me if there is a stamp underneath? 

here's some pictures of mine (I think they are legit but I'm not done confirming anything yet) 
notice the last picture how there's a stamp on the inner sole of the shoe, can anyone confirm if that is legit or is that a little suspicious. Thanks in advance. 

View media item 1681652
View media item 1681653
View media item 1681654
View media item 1681655
View media item 1681656
View media item 1681657
My date on my tags say 9/13/15 and I heard that that specific date is a red flag. Could someone confirm my dates on the size tags?

production tags reading 9/13-9/28 are not legit, seeing widows peaks on toebox, lace bag is wrong(too big and no red line on legit lace bags) and the shape is off (should have a "coke bottle" shape)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom