many thanks

d

left

right

this is what made me have doubts..

white texture at the bottom not same..

different also..

Last edited:
those differences are weird..but everything looks legit I believe..I'm gonna take a second look at this when I get back as I'm on my phone.

These are 100% legit Bred 1's. I believe these differences are JB quality issues. I believe it isn't uncommon for the soles to differ from each other. timmybrixxx timmybrixxx Am I correct?

thank @from88til  for your reply. ive read other posts from NT before about checking the bred 1s.

just wanted to make sure with you guys.

They look legit to me. The shading of the red is correct, the lace bag is nice and compact as well as the laces, the texture on the sole is correct, etc. Don't sweat those differences I agree with the others that I think its just some of the JB quality issues.

@TIMMYBRIXXX
, what do you think?!

thanks 
I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else.. I do think they are legit..Just some quality issues..

Also realized you are new to NT... welcome.. please don't forget to rep these guys who have tried to help here..it's the little green thumbs up on our comments..thx and take care.

Last edited:
Yeah these are legit. the swoosh on the sides narrow out well and the overall matte/glossy finish looks fine. agree with others, it maybe a quality issue that discerns it from other breds. otherwise your're golden 

is it just the angle or the swoosh on the outsole is not the correct shape on the right shoe?

Back
Top Bottom