Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Is anyone else having issues with the side creasing soon as you put the shoe on? There is NO way to avoid the side crease at all.. The shoe box sneaker shields works ok but the side....DAMMM

Is anyone else having issues with the side creasing soon as you put the shoe on? There is NO way to avoid the side crease at all.. The shoe box sneaker shields works ok but the side....DAMMM

Yeah man it's annoying. I even tried to make it as loose as possible and it still creases when you put it on

Love these 1s! those that slept....... wait till a celebrity is pictured wearing em

Last edited:

Yeah man it's annoying. I even tried to make it as loose as possible and it still creases when you put it on

honestly, i dont know if either one of you guys checked but it could have something to do with the uneven outsoles.... i know my right shoe is slightly off, it actually really bothers me - but im sure it will cause that shoe to wear different or on your alls case crease different

After seeing how many flawed pairs there were with these I'm not too hurt over my preorder gettin cancelled. Just copped the baron 9s on the FNL restock #consolation prize

Yeah these things crease like a mofo. Only worn mine once so far and this is what it looks like. The only thing I can think of is that I went up half a size to how the little extra room felt and that could have caused some extra creasing. I dunno.

Last edited:
Yeah these things crease like a mofo. Only worn mine once so far and this is what it looks like. The only thing I can think of is that I went up half a size to how the little extra room felt and that could have caused some extra creasing. I dunno.
View media item 924467

View media item 924468

View media item 924469

View media item 924470

View media item 924471
View media item 924480
Damn, you just had some bad luck. I've worn mine like 5 times and they're nowhere near that badly creased.

Damn, you just had some bad luck. I've worn mine like 5 times and they're nowhere near that badly creased.

I have black toes and shadows from last year and wore many times and still have less side creases than these :smh:
That's why I'm on that new balance s*it :smokin

You guys are funny with all this crease talk
1s have always creased and will always crease it all depends on the amount of time you wear them and how much walking you do.

I have black toes and shadows from last year and wore many times and still have less side creases than these
mean.gif

That's why I'm on that new balance s*it
smokin.gif
you can't go wrong wit new b's...they still 1 of the most comfortable sneakers out there

Back
Top Bottom