Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

the 9s will move first , then these

im hearing that these are too plain, just like the shadows 
nthat.gif

Update---Local HOH had what looked liked a freaking UNO deck of Mens and GS sizes of the 9s

Roughly 40 to 70 pairs of the 1s seemed to be available. That's mens and GS.

A lot of interest for the 9s. Put in work, these can be had at retail!
repped, that's the kinda info I like to see posted,

That 45 on the 9s is what's drawing everyone's interests and I think JB knew that that's why they a GR. They did a good job IMO as far as makin em widely available for both pairs...don't b lazy and you'll b fine...I'm starting today to see what's up wit these 1s

I wish JB made every OG NA 1 A SUPER GENERAL release! I could cop my three pairs and just chill!

laugh.gif
. No hype is going to help. You got Ronnie dropping the 5th, the 9's same cw but more popular to the masses. You could make a commercial for the 1's and they'll still slide by saturday. 

:lol: . No hype is going to help. You got Ronnie dropping the 5th, the 9's same cw but more popular to the masses. You could make a commercial for the 1's and they'll still slide by saturday. 
Yaass when I seen that Ronnie tweet, I was more excited, and not cuz I want what he droppin LOL...

Everybody talking about the 9's but the 1's are timeless. 
mean.gif
Yeah, but I haven't bought a pair of 1s since 2001, and I don't intend to either. They are just too ancient-feeling on the feet for me. Like walking around in high-top sandals. And the 9s just look a whole lot better, too.

:lol: . No hype is going to help. You got Ronnie dropping the 5th, the 9's same cw but more popular to the masses. You could make a commercial for the 1's and they'll still slide by saturday. 

The average weekly jordan consumer is closer to oblivious to kith than you think. It's an after thought to them.

The average weekly jordan consumer is closer to oblivious to kith than you think. It's an after thought to them.
this

kith is a super niche market

Jordans are 100 times bigger than kith releases will ever be 

i mean, they are asics after all 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
These 1's will be the priority this upcoming weekend. Hopefully will be able to get a pair or two, then will try with the 9's. 

Update---Local HOH had what looked liked a freaking UNO deck of Mens and GS sizes of the 9s

Roughly 40 to 70 pairs of the 1s seemed to be available. That's mens and GS.

A lot of interest for the 9s. Put in work, these can be had at retail!
Nice to see that type of quantity for a release in store. We try to shop almost exclusively online so hopefully the volumes at the usually .com sites will be similar.

this

kith is a super niche market

Jordans are 100 times bigger than kith releases will ever be 

i mean, they are asics after all 
laugh.gif
And that is what the 9's are for. Weekly jb buyers will go to the 9's, kith is gonna pull a alot of attention especially with how ronnie been hyped up as of late, and the 1's will be last. 

I already got 2/3 im going for the Mints primarily saturday. 

This release feels similar to the Toro 4/Shadow 1 release last year. If that's the case, then I won't have too much trouble obtaining my pair. :smokin

Last edited:
My friend hit me and told me he wanted these, well looks like I got something to do before the RF x Asics release 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom