Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

What I learned from the video is that "gray is like a black and white color."

PEACE PIPE STYLE
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where can I get jordan 1 black laces? Dont want to buy normal laces and they look off

really hope i can cop these. theyve grown on me like crazy. i have blacktoes and shadows but these are essentially a combination of the two. definitely a pair ill get alot of wear out of.

Im ocd bruh

Need them to look like real jordan1 laces, just like the ones shipped with the OGs last year

Right.

Except all of the OG I's from 2013 shipped with regular flat laces.

In fact, there were no special laces in 1985. I believe the first Jordan to feature round laces were the IX's.

Which, of course, brings me back to my original point. Jordan I laces, and regular flat laces, are one in the same. Or better yet, one in the EXACT same...that should ease your obsessive compulsive disorder.

TRUTH

REGULAR FLAT BLACK 54" LACES SHOULD DO THE TRICK....

ALTHOUGH THE BLACK/3M LACES ARE FUEGO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right.

Except all of the OG I's from 2013 shipped with regular flat laces.

In fact, there were no special laces in 1985. I believe the first Jordan to feature round laces were the IX's.

Which, of course, brings me back to my original point. Jordan I laces, and regular flat laces, are one in the same. Or better yet, one in the EXACT same...that should ease your obsessive compulsive disorder.

Thanks for the history lesson

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/54-team-shoelaces/pid-700096/pgid-807571

Found em! Using my free ship code to buy a couple...need them for other 1s as well

Last edited:
these have been on my radar for a while.
Will try the raffles and hopefully I'll buy, if not, no biggie.

Kinda straying away from jordans.
Feel proud that this month I didn't buy any pairs.

Oh snap! This thread starting to pick up steam!!!

I'm happy knowing I already got my pair and my wifes pair locked down. Now come Thursday gotta cop for my buddy and his lady and my double up... Oy... Gonna be a struggle.

These shoes... I literally cannot wait for Thursday to come (when my pair comes in)

These are mad clean, really hate that I gotta pass but only buying one pair this month. Gotta stick to the budget, anyone think they'll hit more than 220 resell..hope not.

Buuut the launch locator one speaks of isn't for "most" stores. It's for Footlocker...so whether it updates tomorrow or Tuesday really not gonna effect your most stores...
i think the lab5s released on a tue or wed the 31st of dec right.

also the grey part on these is like the suede/leather we've been seeing on the infrared 10s 

Anybody know where I can cop these in GS sizes online? I already got a pair for my wife (preorder through reseller) but she wants to double on these as well.  PM me or just post on here thanks!  FYI i already checked NDC and FNL FTL Champs etc and nothing on that end.

Back
Top Bottom