Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Ok now I'm feeling left out that my status hasn't changed from sobesoles. Probably tomorrow it'll update

Damn I called all the sheiks and finish line stores around me. None are getting them. In panic mode. Might be online or bust.

It could be worse bro,,,you could live in Iowa like I do and not only is nobody around me getting them but nobody in the whole entire state! Closest To me is Cho-town or Minniapolis MN.. All I can do is hope I get lucky and snag online or someone J's feeling generous tomorrow and hooks me up.

Future uou don't have to cop every shoe :lol:

If you're on the fence never cop. That's an impulse buy you'll prolly wear once, then stash away.

True.

I will save the money on these and put it towards copping the Black Toes.

:lol:

Still don't have them.

Last edited:
Future uou don't have to cop every shoe :lol:

If you're on the fence never cop. That's an impulse buy you'll prolly wear once, then stash away.

True.

I will save the money on these and put it towards copping the Black Toes.

Still don't have them.

i dont have em either, i could skip this release and find a pair but unlike most people i honestly have something in my brain that will NOT let me pay over retail especially if its over $20 :lol:

i just cannot do it, no idea why.

^ Yeah I feel you.

I would pay $200 max.

There was a pair on eBay that was $165 shipped, but the guy had 0 rep and only had 1 pic up..

Probably would of shipped some skechers to me.

Quote:
It could be worse bro,,,you could live in Iowa like I do and not only is nobody around me getting them but nobody in the whole entire state! Closest To me is Cho-town or Minniapolis MN.. All I can do is hope I get lucky and snag online or someone J's feeling generous tomorrow and hooks me up.
if you're up at 5am tomorrow and have all the links ready, im sure you'll flourish.

^ Yeah I feel you.

I would pay $200 max.

There was a pair on eBay that was $165 shipped, but the guy had 0 rep and only had 1 pic up..

i rarely can find pairs on ebay, what are you typing in? jordan 1 black toe?

^ Yeah I feel you.

I would pay $200 max.

i rarely can find pairs on ebay, what are you typing in? jordan 1 black toe?

Yeah.

Some times people post them up under all kind of crazy names.

"NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 BLACK TOE YEEZY FOAMPOSITE GALAXY HEAT"

I know this is off topic but I was wondering how long it usually takes to receive rewards card after you reach 200. I had wanted to use for this release but I haven't received it yet. I made 200 points on 3/22. Any reply's would be greatly appreciated.

I know this is off topic but I was wondering how long it usually takes to receive rewards card after you reach 200. I had wanted to use for this release but I haven't received it yet. I made 200 points on 3/22. Any reply's would be greatly appreciated.

3 weeks + it seems like. Hopefully I can use mines tomorrow.

It usually take mine atleast 3 weeks. And as long as 6 weeks. But call and they can tell you when they sent it out...

RUVilla are doing FCFS for these just in case any of you live near one.

VILLA @RUVILLA

Jordan 9 = Tickets , Jordan 1 = First come first served

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom