Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

NDC should have a reward for every certain amount spent like FTL does. I've spent a pretty good amount at NDC in the past 3 weeks alone.

NDC should have a reward for every certain amount spent like FTL does. I've spent a pretty good amount at NDC in the past 3 weeks alone.
Who you telling I never get them in my e-mail gotta call andd go through the whole process still never get them sent after calling them in. Footlocker co and finishline owe me a free pair of kicks rite Now. lol (They think I forgot but I'ma get that money- Denzel Washington)

Last edited:
Mornin fam, I'm here 
nthat.gif

Want to wish everyone who is trying to cop good luck. Im just waiting for my mall to open so I can pick up my pair.

^^^ use ebates, i got bout $150 coming back to me in May, from purchases made since February

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HLaJY+avzbic+LZwWZnhyA==
Good lookin' out man!! Just signed up and looks pretty bad ***.

Who you telling I never get them in my e-mail gotta call andd go through the whole process still never get them sent after calling them in. Footlocker co and finishline owe me a free pair of kicks rite Now. lol (They think I forgot but I'ma get that money- Denzel Washington)
lol, I've had them literally deny my reward for certain releases.

Back
Top Bottom