Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Got through on NDC after about 10 mins of battling lag at checkout.  This is no where near as bad as the MP/Tiff release day, where I had to wait over an hour to get through checkout.

i guess this wait time to checkout is better than clicking 1000 times...hopefully it comes through...also still waiting turn on nike

Still can't check out. This is too damn frustrating. Error after error 
mean.gif

After 5-8 "Place Order Error" attempts finally got through to the confirmation page. Thought I got cart jacked haha. I'm grateful, gl to everyone else still tryna cop. 

Not sure if this is fact, but I don't think you can cop off Nike.com Captcha if you have adblock installed on your browser, which results in the endless add to cart screen since it cannot present the Captcha

are people getting stuck at the order processing page? thats where mine has been at for the last 30 min

Yea think imma drop em.
let me log in and cop and ill paypal you 20 for the oop
PM. No need for the 20.

sounds risky. i dont know you from a hole in a wall why would i risk giving you my personal paypal info for some shoes. no thanks
For once I don't disagree with you.
you agree that you're a scam artist, you will go on a shopping spree with my info
nerd.gif
, what a shame stay away.
roll.gif
 nah I was never about that life. 
i dont know man, you from nyc and that avatar speaks volumes. you think 34st footlocker and 125 still have sizes
Shaq did always equal scammer life 
nerd.gif

Prolly not btw. Dudes be camping out there for everything.
not shaq. brain child just the action hes displaying. it looks like he got away with a sneaky act.Like maybe his wifey cam home early and he sneaked his side piece out the back door just in time.

Not sure if this is fact, but I don't think you can cop off Nike.com Captcha if you have adblock installed on your browser, which results in the endless add to cart screen since it cannot present the Captcha
this...

makes freaking sense to me... couldnt add anything to my cart (baron 1 or 9 including GS and Toddler)

If you're in line or had in cart at NDC and had issues, don't give up. If you were signed in and had in cart, try ndc mobile and check if it's still in cart.

I finally got them after waiting in line for like 20 mins. Then I go to checkout and it says my cart is empty. WTF happened?

I got both the 1s and 9s in cart, was checking thru paypal, hit process and ndc crashed. Then showed nothing in cart, thought I had got cart jacked and now I received my email conformation for both plus paypal receipt out of no where.

Back
Top Bottom