Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

My pair was just removed from my cart. Seems like they only keep them in for an hour. Oh well, on to the next release. 

Went after the 9s first like a dummy on NDC added to cart pretty quick but had to wait in line for the 1s, but I was impressed with how fast I clicked both sets of pics. Eventually got the oos message for the 1s after about 10 minutes. Lucky for me the good old eastbay added right away on cpu #2. Only a 10 minute checkout line
nthat.gif

Last edited:
It's the fact that I wasted an hour trying to get em. If I strike out, let me know at 8:05. A whole damn hour just waiting in front of the computer screen just to be met by checkout errors
mean.gif
Toughin up brotha....

My original pair got cart jacked from NDC.....

I'm STILL in line to get that pair back...

i dont know if this will be of any help to anyone but i couldnt check out with chrome but logged in with firefox and was able to check out easily.

Struck out not paying resel,they aren't og color way so yeah.. got black toes,royals and three pairs of shadows and breds...yes I'm a little salty but I'll be good in a few :lol:

i dont know if this will be of any help to anyone but i couldnt check out with chrome but logged in with firefox and was able to check out easily.
This happened to me too. I lost my pair because I couldnt checkout and I re-added a pair. After attempting place order 10 times, it got thru.

Probably a good thing I really don't' care too much about this shoe. I'd be heated if was actually one I REALLY wanted. This was a retail or bust shoe anyway... Who's the dude that always gets burritos? Tell him to save me one, because I'm freeing a size 10. Too much work for an ehhh shoe.

Wonder what resell will be....could have ordered for around 220 from across the pond but will wait.

done at 5:01am. scored a pair for a friend. no bots ever, just luck I guess. NDC even crashed once during checkout. Best of luck to everyone!

Struck out not paying resel,they aren't og color way so yeah.. got black toes,royals and three pairs of shadows and breds...yes I'm a little salty but I'll be good in a few
laugh.gif
sell a pair of shadows so you can cop the barons

Copped both off eastbay after a 50 minute wait. Don't know why, but I have not been able to even get on finish line's site for the past few releases.

Had them in my cart on FNL but i messed up removed something from cart and my internet refreshed and sent me to the back of the line ...smh .. oh well I'ma cop from someone   
mad.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom