Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

winners circle maybe. if your referring to finishline
yes finish line winners circle rewards.  i have a ton and have to give some away or else i'll end up spending money on things that i don't need (or really want)

Just came back from the mall with both the 1s and IXs. Pretty easy release for me. Copped both shoes from FTA. For those in Houston that need a 10.5 on the Baron 9 go to Sharpstown Shiekh after 1pm. I won a raffle there but copped from FTA instead. I do have a question do 1s come with extra laces? My pair didn't come with extra laces.

My mate in uk copped on nike eu for me. No drop here. And the 9's. Cant wait, was worth the extra i had too pay on shipping. These 1's arnt sitting at all

glad i was able to get my size, now I can give my shadows the summer off 
smokin.gif

Hopefully my order goes through. ..got a pair for 188 shipped from a euro site....they are sold out now.

Just came back from the mall with both the 1s and IXs. Pretty easy release for me. Copped both shoes from FTA. For those in Houston that need a 10.5 on the Baron 9 go to Sharpstown Shiekh after 1pm. I won a raffle there but copped from FTA instead. I do have a question do 1s come with extra laces? My pair didn't come with extra laces.
Yes the 1's supposed to come with a pair of grey laces as the extras.

finally got through on Eastbay.  Took alot of refreshing and i waited in line for 40 minutes.  but now I got the 9's and 1's.   Time for coffee.

Got a 7.5 for wifey and 3 pairs of 13's for me. Good day. More produced in these then the shadows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom