Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Nobody in here will return anything they just love to gripe about it.
I missed out on these but i got some other
stuff coming in to make up for it.

I'm returning mine later, I'm curious if the major shoe chains that are selling these is aware of this issue. I don't want no issues with my refund. I don't want to swap just to get a second pair with the same issue

JB don't care. Retailers don't care. Only way they would care is if nobody bought the shoe and every who did returned them because of these quality issues. Otherwise they donutcarrotall.

I'm returning mine later, I'm curious if the major shoe chains that are selling these is aware of this issue. I don't want no issues with my refund. I don't want to swap just to get a second pair with the same issue

It's highly unlikely there'd be any pairs available for an exchange anyway.

Gotta check my pair when I get home later 
sick.gif

Alright well im alright with creases but having shoes that do not have flat soles is a functional issue.

My right shoe is guaranteed to wear funny.

View media item 909570
View media item 909571
View media item 909572
If you have ever wondered why you have uneven wear on a pair of aj1's it's likely not you or the way you walk.

Wtf?! Gotta check my pair now! Omg that's just turrible.

Jb quality is horrendous I'm glad there's only a few more releases I'm looking forward to this year. It just seems like every release the shoe quality is getting worse

I'll give one a pass on their QC problems and say jus deal with it really ...

But that lobsided shoe! :wow: :x :smh:

damn everyone keeps posting pairs with that same spot on the heel now this. makes me wonder if id even get good pair thru resell now

Last edited:
Received my baron 1s today from a eBay seller
215 shipped , not best deal but whatever
One thing I noticed is one midsole is a little taller than the other shoe on the back, creases on white leather by nike check all over, these should of been b grades but whatever , I will rock them. My black toes and shadow 1s were better quality
View media item 909807

Well my pair came from NDC and gave me a yeast infection......

Back
Top Bottom