Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

That tweet was the most backwards tweet I've ever seen. In one moment saying definitely not Chicagos next year and then the very next still saying it's possible. So we're back at square one with nothing to go on.
From what I heard there are 2 versions of the Chi's releasing ("All-Stars" - similar to the All Star 3s releasing this yr) one version is limited with special branding releasing ASW and the other version will be a GR releasing later in 2020.

Last edited:
From what I heard there are 2 versions of the Chi's releasing (similar to the All Star 3s releasing this yr) one version is limited with special branding releasing ASW and the other version will be a GR releasing later in 2020.

i hope this is true, but i'm also hoping these wouldnt coincide with other releases :lol: i got my eyes on those fire red 5s, don't wanna miss those

i hope this is true, but i'm also hoping these wouldnt coincide with other releases :lol: i got my eyes on those fire red 5s, don't wanna miss those

You'd literally have to force yaself to miss out on those, gonna be a huge GR :lol:

Honestly, Fire Red 5s might hit disco. IIRC, OG Black Metallics did a few years ago (although they were swept up quickly when they did).

I wouldn’t mind having those air ships though I just don’t want that pack at all lol

what if they're going to release black/red air ships on oct 18... and the chicagos on the same day...

Are these still releasing or not? Only thing im excited for 2020.

If they arent at least money saved... Who am I kidding i'll prob buy some random kobes/kyries with the money going to these lmao.

why go through the trouble of making a new mold that is closer to the OG shape and then not release the OG 1. doesn't make sense. If they plan to limit the new beginnings shape to a couple models a year, the Chis will eventually come. Holiday 2020 would be more likely. 2021 at the latest.

why go through the trouble of making a new mold that is closer to the OG shape and then not release the OG 1. doesn't make sense. If they plan to limit the new beginnings shape to a couple models a year, the Chis will eventually come. Holiday 2020 would be more likely. 2021 at the latest.
at least they brought it back to the essence. the red on red a classic too

What’s strange is, when they leaked the info, it’s an actual style code for the Chicago 1 “New Beginnings”. I also remember it was another leaked style code, also.

They not coming out it’s confirmed :smh:
547846AE-B782-4406-B15B-C0DFC6C20CB4.png

They not coming out it’s confirmed :smh:
547846AE-B782-4406-B15B-C0DFC6C20CB4.png
Super disappointed. Was really looking forward to them.

Back
Top Bottom