Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

we probably won't be about to order until 3 hours letter after the penny's lol
For real.  They will have some marketing guy trying to fix their servers.  I think the below was taken from last weeks 6 release

Congrats! I put in raffles at State St, North Riverside, and Woodfield HOH's. I hope to win one, so I can sleep in on Saturday... Lol..

Thanks bro! Glad I have one-in-my-pocket. No call from NR yet, though, so I'm unsure if I struck out there or they haven't made all calls yet. Hope you cook!

we probably won't be about to order until 3 hours letter after the penny's lol

ACCURATE..... :lol:

nobody did at my local footaction either, but still don't sleep people. resellers might try to buy out the fsr lol 
they should stay away from these if they know any better

i kinda hope some of them get stuck with a FSR 
laugh.gif

Im surprised that these arent hitting as consolation to the black/gold from last year TO SOME folk

but im glad hopefully these are as easy as highlight reels :lol:

Just got the call from foot action (Tyler Mall)!

Will they let my $10 off $50 purchase I get for filling out the survey?

Last edited:
anyone in the Bay Area know which shiekhs will have these on Saturday? Market st in SF is the only 1 i know of. also they are not doing online raffles...

nks329 nks329 I don't think there's an online raffle for these at any of the Shiekhs. I called a few stores and they're either not getting them or saying that they'll know by tomorrow.

Damn...looks like I may have to try to cop online.  Anyone have any info on fcfs in the Sacramento area?  
tired.gif

I'm loving that this thread is only a 14 pages. Why couldn't the Jeters be this quiet too
roll.gif

Same here m going to try for the dbs 1st after the chaos im hitting the mall.... If available n clean m copping.... If not ... Oh well
yup, just hit up a mall that has a few sneaker stores... one is bound to have ur size

A lot of my friends have seen these and person and are telling me to pass. I lol'd nawww, im cawping this. Perfect beaters, and I like them for non beater wearage as well haha

A lot of my friends have seen these and person and are telling me to pass. I lol'd nawww, im cawping this. Perfect beaters, and I like them for non beater wearage as well haha
qft

this be the beater CW 

Back
Top Bottom