Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Lmao @ people now wanting them because it was more limited then they thought. Thats what you get for sleeping on this release. Congrats to those that copped that actually wanted these to rock.

YAYYYY!!! My husband just hit me with the pic of the receipt and said Merry Christmas!

It was no line at our local HoH and they opened regular store hours. He said they had a lot of sizes available. If you have a local HoH yall should go in store and try if they're doing FCFS.

Lmao @ people now wanting them because it was more limited then they thought. Thats what you get for sleeping on this release. Congrats to those that copped that actually wanted these to rock.

Haha Yeap. Glad I got mine on lock at FTA. can't wait to pick them up today.

Last edited:
I sure hope these Melos are in store also. If not, it might be even harder to get than these.

Eastbay still has a bunch of sizes available. Just logged in and ordered 2 minutes ago.

This is the 2nd release I've been able to score in the DMV w/o dealing with kids who've been camping for days. I'm so glad to be back home. 

just went to NY HOH and was able to cop for me and my homey. Seemed like they had plenty and no one was in the store. Surprised they let me buy 2. I guess they're not THAT limited.

I'm surprised these sold out that quick....

Congrats to those that got them that actually wanted them... 

Last edited:
8.5 n 9s went quick..
They always do unfortunately. 
ohwell.gif

@roylee0484  They're definitely more limited. I think they're not as limited in stores IF you have a store nearby that's carrying them.  A lot of places didn't actually get these. I'm not sure if they're slept on or not, but I'm glad I got mine.  This will be my consolation to the Melos just in case.

Last edited:
Need a 9.5 seems like big sizes are still available. Cart jacked at dope factory

Last edited:
Still see alot of sizes in European websites. Im to broke atm to get a pair, but its tempting.

These are the perfect winter shoe.
straight to the foot today.

They always do unfortunately. 
ohwell.gif

@roylee0484  They're definitely more limited. I think they're not as limited in stores IF you have a store nearby that's carrying them.  A lot of places didn't actually get these. I'm not sure if they're slept on or not, but I'm glad I got mine.  This will be my consolation to the Melos just in case.
Damn well I'm glad I didn't have a problem copping.

I have to say I was a little skeptical about the shiny part with the water mark looking spots but in person these are pretty dope. 

Back
Top Bottom