Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Could have doubled up but i didnt cuz i never do on any shoe but i can literally see these being a major go to. May need another pair ... damn

Oh well i got those black/gum brons

in out and in store for 5 minutes. Copped a 10.5 and 11. For those in LA, or the westside, check out Kicks LA. They had a solid amount of these.

I thought the shiny parts would be softer leather. Pictures made them look to be buttery soft like the denims.

But overall, great looking shoe. These will be beat to death.

Last edited:
Leather on these is wack. Leave it to JB to screw up a simple cw like black/gym by using textured leather for no apparent reason.

Went to the store with the intention of copping but once they opened up the box to show me the sneaker I was like nah. It didn't help that they had a pair of the all black GR 1's on shelves.

Leather on these is wack. Leave it to JB to screw up a simple cw like black/gym by using textured leather for no apparent reason.

Went to the store with the intention of copping but once they opened up the box to show me the sneaker I was like nah. It didn't help that they had a pair of the all black GR 1's on shelves.

Leather definitely isn't anything to by hyped about with these. Just average in my opinion.

honestly sounds like u never had intentions on buying them to begin with. Its not like the shoe has changed within the last month or so. We all knew what they looked like.

Is the leather on any Jordan retro anything to be hyped over? Same leather thats been used the past few years sooo..

definitely shiny, but not over the top. I think the pictures are a good representation of what they look like.

THAT TRAIN HAD TO HAVE BEEN EMPTY … I WOULDVE FELT WEIRD TAKING THEM OUT ALL IN THE OPEN ON A TRAIN. I WONDER HOW THESE DID IN NYC… I CAN SEE THEM NOT SELLING OUT. I THINK THEYLL BE A GEM IN A FEW YEARS

i thought about doubling up in case these were fire in person, the pics look good on feet thats for sure.

i couldnt pull the trigger without having them in hand first.

They sold better than I thought... Quiet hype on these ones... I should have doubled up from SobeSoles last night. Going to try to double up in store today.

THAT TRAIN HAD TO HAVE BEEN EMPTY … I WOULDVE FELT WEIRD TAKING THEM OUT ALL IN THE OPEN ON A TRAIN. I WONDER HOW THESE DID IN NYC… I CAN SEE THEM NOT SELLING OUT. I THINK THEYLL BE A GEM IN A FEW YEARS
MMMmmmmmm.... think nike town still has sizes left? i couldn't pick em up online. had to head to work here today. But I'm about 6 blocks walk away from the store.

MMMmmmmmm.... think nike town still has sizes left? i couldn't pick em up online. had to head to work here today. But I'm about 6 blocks walk away from the store.

I WOULD GIVE EM A CALL.. THEY ARE PROBABLY STILL THERE OR 34TH SINCE THEY GET SO MANY IN VOLUME

For anyone who purchased in store, did your pair come with extra shoe laces?

HEARD THEY DIDNT COME WITH AN EXTRA SET BUT I DONT HAVE EM SO IDK FOR SURE

Back
Top Bottom