Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Check several Shoe Palace and Shiekh in the South Bay Area are getting late shipments later on this week... I know Valley Fair Shiekh and Shoe Palace are a couple stores and Eastridge Mall too. Give them a call Wednesday.

amazing how everybody wanted to pass but these **** sold out so quick. I overslept maybe an hour Saturday and they were sold out everywhere smh.

amazing how everybody wanted to pass but these **** sold out so quick. I overslept maybe an hour Saturday and they were sold out everywhere smh.
I chose the raffle route.  I knew these things weren't hyped and I won 2 raffles easy.  Figured online would be a mess

anyone else waiting for shipping confirmation from ndc?
most shipping conf went out same day. wait until at least tomorrow before you start to worry though. after all no ones orders moved until today anyway

Last edited:
I did both my ankles in training and I just saw my pair is getting delivered to work today, straight on feet, if they got a problem imma say I need that ankle support yo! haha

NDC shipping has been clutch as of late. Scheduled delivery was on Thursday, but they're coming in tomorrow.

Just got mine in, and they nice. The shiny isn't really that shiny and dosent really have a pattern on the print. Looks nice. Pity I got my tts cos I wanted to use sneakershields in these since imma wear the **** outta em and rekon theyl look **** creased. Ah well, crease time I guess.

Just got mine in, and they nice. The shiny isn't really that shiny and dosent really have a pattern on the print. Looks nice. Pity I got my tts cos I wanted to use sneakershields in these since imma wear the **** outta em and rekon theyl look **** creased. Ah well, crease time I guess.
Glad to hear that they arrived.

Don't hurt your toes and use sneaker shields.

Creases on 1s look
pimp.gif

Glad to hear that they arrived.

Don't hurt your toes and use sneaker shields.

Creases on 1s look :pimp:

Thanks, good old kickz101 looking after me again ;-)

Yeh I agree, I just don't think these will crease very naturally. Meh guess we will find out haha

anyone else waiting for shipping confirmation from ndc?
most shipping conf went out same day. wait until at least tomorrow before you start to worry though. after all no ones orders moved until today anyway
My pair has been on the move since 12/06/2014.  It's scheduled for early delivery tomorrow.  Fastest I've had a pair come from NDC with the free shipping.  From TN to CA real quick.

This look super nice in person. And they are sitting in stores. Gotta look around if you want one. Good to wear in the office daily.

My pair has been on the move since 12/06/2014.  It's scheduled for early delivery tomorrow.  Fastest I've had a pair come from NDC with the free shipping.  From TN to CA real quick.

Lucky, Mine is from TN to NV and is showing delivery on Thursday.

Saw these in person today. Side panel leather feels like Chicago 1 leather. But that's just me

Back
Top Bottom