Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

struck out... 
sick.gif

Have them in my cart at Footlocker but says 17 min checkout wait time. What do?

NDC :pimp: $119.00 shipped

FNL almost had a 2nd pair to help the NT homies but too busy trying to use reward cards and got cart jacked :smh:

Last edited:
checked out with the quickness and got the 6% from ebates - thanks for that reminder homies!

Woohoo! Swooped em! Thanks guys who answered my question about it being TTS. Did anyone have problems with footlocker messing up the web pages?

added size 10 on fnl, got greedy and added 10.5 haha. got cart jacked after placing order... nyway, will claim raffle pair later at the mall.. ndc still in line. i change the time in my laptop and made it 1 minute advanced. timer was taken out 1 minute in advance too lol

Cart jacked on fnl while trying to put in WC awards :smh:

Same here fam, I was ready to check out, but remembered I had a Reward that expires tomorrow, so I went back to add that, but ended up losing out. :smh:

same thing happened here minus the credit card, i should have just done it without it

damn

I'm saying :smh: Got too greedy on me end. Should've just taken the W and called it a day, could've thrown the Reward towards some socks or something later. Ah well. Wanted these, but they're not grails or anything.

Back
Top Bottom